Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Enchlore's sound mods (UPDATED 2020-05-06: menu sounds)  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 11
  • aka Geddy
Enchlore's sound mods (UPDATED 2020-05-06: menu sounds)
« on: February 19, 2020, 07:45pm »
Anyone is free to use these for a mod pack, booster or anything else as long as I'm credited. It also wouldn't hurt to tell me, just because I like to see where my work ends up. : )

Capcom arcade music
Replaces the default MUA soundtrack with themes from the Marvel fighting games by Capcom (X-Men: Children of the Atom, Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom). Remember to turn combat music OFF while using this mod.
Download

Thor voice clips from Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (Travis Willingham)
Replaces Thor's default voice with his MvCI voice provided by Travis Willingham. Only tested with default MUA Thor, but it should work with any booster that doesn't replace the default thor_v.zss file.
Download

New Captain Marvel voice clips
This is for the official Captain Marvel character in MUA - that is, Genis-Vell or Mar-Vell depending on what skin you prefer. It replaces his default voice with clips from Superman in Justice League Heroes as portrayed by Crispin Freeman.
Download

Smash Bros. Melee menu sounds
Replaces some of the default MUA menu sound effects with sounds from Super Smash Bros. Melee. I just thought it would sound cool. This replaces x_common.zsm so be careful.
Download
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 09:32am by Enchlore »
Check out my mods!
Aesthetics | Boosters | Characters | NPCs | Skins | Sounds

Offline Ceamonks890

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 35
Re: Enchlore's sound mods - Capcom arcade music
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 08:40pm »
There's no need to put that kind of additional pressure on yourself man. I've added that little important note to your readme within my publicly available archived copy of your mod. And if folks are curious in your stuff to begin with, they're bound to read your posts here first before doing anything else.

With all that said, welcome aboard to the modding team. Can never have enough talented creatives around here :)

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
Re: Enchlore's sound mods: Capcom music, MvCI Thor
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 11:56am »
Travis Willingham is my second favorite Thor voice (Dave Boat is my first, but I couldn't get enough appropriate clips for a voice pack), and since I haven't seen anyone do it before, I made a Thor voice pack from his MvCI performance! Check it out on the main post, or download it here if you just gotta get it right away.
Check out my mods!

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
I always felt Captain Marvel's default voice (as provided by Roger Rose - no offense meant) was very bland and the dialogue was stiff and generic, not to mention it doesn't fit Genis (who's the default skin) at all. So now I made a new voice pack for him, with Crispin Freeman's voice from Justice League Heroes (he portrayed Superman). He's got a way more fitting voice now, for either Genis or Mar-Vell, and it's less grating. I didn't want to use his voice from Marvel Heroes (Josh Keaton) either because I think it's an odd portrayal.

Until we get some even better voice clips with Genis yelling "o-wha tagoo siam" (you'll get this if you read Peter David's Captain Marvel), this might be the voice pack to go for... download link in the first post.
Check out my mods!

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
Re: Enchlore's sound mods (UPDATED 2020-05-06: menu sounds)
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 09:32am »
Released Smash menu sounds!
Check out my mods!