Enchlore's aesthetics (UPDATED 2020-05-09)

Started by Enchlore, February 25, 2020, 08:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 25, 2020, 08:31PM Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 03:41PM by Enchlore
Hello, this is the thread where I post my aesthetic related mods. Group download links lead to a Drive folder so you can download just the ones you want (or all of them if you'd like), standalone one-off mods have direct download links. I don't refuse requests, but be aware that I'm a bit of a slow worker. :P

Loading Screens:

Retro comic book screens
Previews + Download
Loading screens using classic artwork. Each one has two versions: with and without a character logo. You can choose to get one of them or include both in your game.
Available screens: Captain America, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Iron Man, Daredevil, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing, Dr. Doom and Black Panther.

Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom
Preview
Download
A Fantastic Four/Dr. Doom loading screen with artwork from Marvel Future Fight. This was a request from Master Reaver. I gave the file a generic name because you can use it as any of the F4's loading screen.

HUD heads:

NOTE: All my HUD heads are hex-edited to fit the character they're meant for, but I also suggest you hex-edit them further for the skin number you want.

Standard MUA template NEW!
Previews + Download
These use the standard MUA HUD background. Artwork is taken from various sources, like Marvel Future Fight and MUA2. They go along well with default HUD heads. Includes icons for a lot of characters including NPCs (friendlies, enemies and bosses).

Retro comic book HUDs
Previews + Download
Retro styled HUD heads for mod characters, some alternate costumes and NPCs. These were made using James Yusufi's template and are meant to be used along with his own HUD heads.

Special thanks to:
- BaconWizard17 for helping me out on Discord when I was having trouble with the graphics, and for his texture templates
- James Yusufi for the comic style HUD template

Everyone is free to use these as they like, including using them on a mod pack, booster or something else (just don't make money off them, obviously). I'd just like to be given credit, and if it's not asking much, to be notified if you're gonna use my work, just because I like to see where it ends up. :)
I'm a modder from Brazil. Check out my mods!

Updated the folder with Falcon, two more of Hank Pym's alter-egos (Giant-Man and Yellowjacket), two versions of Monica Rambeau (masked and unmasked), and Edwin Jarvis for his NPC conversations!

What Irony, I just read Monica for the 1st time this week. Dr. Strange #60 (she saved his life).

Anyways, you guys plan on making a Punisher comics hud? Not requesting, just asking.

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

Quote from: Jonnydragon88 on February 27, 2020, 01:37PMAnyways, you guys plan on making a Punisher comics hud? Not requesting, just asking.
Actually yes! He's in my roster so he's in my to-do list. I'll probably make his HUD sooner then since you also want it.

Hank Pym, War Machine, Deathlok and Punisher have been added to the HUD folder!

Another new thing: loading screens! Over on Discord people have seen my artwork - this was months ago (maybe even half a year? I didn't keep track) and I finally got to convert them into MUA. More will be coming!

Iron Fist, Darkhawk, Rogue and Dum Dum Dugan (for his NPC) have been added to the HUD folder!

Fantastic Four loading screens are here!

They're at the loading screen folder in Google Drive.

Busy modding day - here's some Justice (standard and Major Victory - can also be used for Vance Astro), Firestar (the four default costumes of her mod), Quicksilver and Mockingbird HUD heads!

Added some Spider-Man alternate costumes (default ones plus Superior) and Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, for when they appear as NPCs.

Daredevil screens have been added to the loading screen folder! You can check a preview image in the folder too before you download to be sure it's to your liking.

Sorry for slowing down on the updates. My touchpad (which is what I used to trace artwork) broke and doing artwork with a mouse isn't very pleasant (at least for me).

Some quick Daredevil recolors were added to the HUD head folder.

Red works for classic, Marvel Knights, Secret Wars and other skins.
Yellow works for the yellow costume.
Black works for armored, modern and other skins.

Credits to James Yusufi for making the original (which had white eyes) - I just recolored it.

Hey, nice! Now I feel bad for missing a few months of modding here!

Here's an updated .PSD with the villain background so you can keep doing these!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zhbw8pe2kad2y60/Comic_Hud_Template_-_James_Yusufi.psd/file

Thanks for that! I was having trouble with these.

The first post was updated with a Fantastic Four loading screen I made as requested by Master Reaver on Discord.