Enchlore's aesthetics (UPDATED 2020-05-09)

Started by Enchlore, February 25, 2020, 08:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Big April Fools update!

There's two new HUD heads from me, plus some that James had the artwork already done and let me convert them into HUDs, plus updates for some of mine with the new blue NPC background, plus edits of Nick Fury, Black Widow and Silver Surfer with the blue NPC background for those who don't have them in the playable roster (I don't have Nick or the Surfer).

I'm a modder from Brazil. Check out my mods!

Squirrel Girl, Professor X (playable and NPC) and Rhino (playable and NPC) HUD heads (and their previews) have been added to the HUD head folder.

...yes, I did make them just to make my Squirrel Girl preview video look pretty.

New comic HUD heads have been released for Iron Man's mark 1 armor (original and gold) and Black Knight. Previews included in the Drive folder.

Monarch time! Black Panther and Dr. Doom comic loading screens have been added to the folder.

Just released 115 HUD heads using artwork from Marvel Future Fight. A lot of these were probably already made before, but I was doing it for fun anyway. There's a lot of NPC icons (for friendlies, enemies and bosses) and a bunch of characters.

These HUD heads have been released:

New HUD heads with artwork from MUA2:

Você é incrível, Enchlore! Amei o seu trabalho e espero que continue lançando mais atualizações =D