Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Enchlore's skins (UPDATED 2020-05-17)  (Read 5247 times)

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 11
  • aka Geddy
Enchlore's skins (UPDATED 2020-05-17)
« on: March 10, 2020, 05:52pm »
Hello, this is where I post skins that I might end up making. None of them are compatible with XML2, unfortunately, unless otherwise noted. I will not accept requests because I'm not very good at this, and skinning (be it through modeling or just retexturing) ends up being very time consuming for me.

Classic Iron Man
Iron Man's classic armor from the late Silver Age, using the model from the Iron Man 2 movie game which has a more mechanical look. I always preferred these more practical-looking designs instead of the armor somehow looking like a normal skintight superhero outfit. The crotch and rear areas look iffy sometimes, rigging those was very tricky. Includes a version with and without textures for advanced lighting.
Preview
Download

Modular Armor Iron Man
Iron Man's Modular Armor, first appearing in Iron Man #300 (cover dated January 1994), is one of his most iconic. It was featured in the classic Capcom games, the 1994 cartoon and a bunch of toys in the 90s. Now it's finally featured in MUA with a good model! Well, it's the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 model, with an edited texture - but it's pretty convincing. Fully poseable, accessories not included. Includes a mannequin, HUD head and versions with and without lighting textures.
Preview
Download

Professor Hulk
In Peter David's first run on the Incredible Hulk comic book, the many developments to the Hulk culminated in the creation of the "Merged Hulk" (or Professor Hulk as he's more commonly known), which was basically every facet of Dr. Banner's psyche known at the time (regular Bruce Banner, the Savage Hulk and Joe Fixit) merged into one really tough Hulk, with a more human face. He then joined a group known as the Pantheon and enjoyed wearing really tight tank tops and big shorts - a look that is now represented in MUA by this skin! I used the Marvel Super War Hulk model (converted by UltraMegaMagnus) as a base, since he has a more handsome face there and his shorts are not torn.
Preview
Download
NOTE: Not hex-edited so you can do it yourself with your desired skin number. Also, because of how the model's texture works, the transition from the front to the back is iffy sometimes, but it's not very noticeable.
Credits to UltraMegaMagnus for converting Hulk from Super War to MUA - I just customized the texture.

Giant-Man
Hank Pym's second alter-ego, Giant-Man, now finally has an elaborate skin, ripped from Marvel Future Fight! Some animations will make the model look a bit odd at the underarms, as it has a wide chest that blends with the upper arms - I did my best to make it look good. Technically, this skin is compatible with XML2, but since I used DXT1 textures he's gonna look all blue there (it's an easy fix - just change his texture to swap color channels), and I don't imagine there would be a lot of use for it there yet unless you're working on a XML2 Giant-Man mod.
Preview
Download

Modern Darkhawk
Darkhawk's modern design as seen in the mobile game Contest of Champions, made to be used with Outsider's Darkhawk mod. Now he can face off against the Masters of Evil with his cool modern look. Includes a mannequin, HUD head and versions with and without textures for advanced lighting.
Preview
Download

Wonder Man
Wonder Man as seen in Marvel Heroes. I don't think it's his best look, honestly, and some animations make the model look wonky, but it's still a nice alternative to the PS2 skins. Includes a mannequin.
Preview
Download

MCU Iron Spider
This was a collaboration with UltraMegaMagnus! Spider-Man's Iron Spider armor from the MCU movies, as seen in Marvel Super War. Has his mechanical arms.
Preview
Download

Angel of Darkness Lara Croft
Lara Croft as seen in her game Angel of Darkness, for use with her character mod. Includes two versions: with and without shades. HUD heads are included for both.
Preview
Download
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 02:06pm by Enchlore »
Check out my mods!
Aesthetics | Boosters | Characters | NPCs | Skins | Sounds

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 104
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
Re: Iron Man Modular Armor skin
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 05:57pm »
The jack of all trades strikes again! You're really getting good at a lot of different stuff

Offline Clarityman

• Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 2
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 07:01pm »
Agree with BaconWizard. You're doing all kinds of awesome stuff.

Man, I thought I was finally set on my Iron Man skins, but this is so classic and iconic, I might have to give it a go!

Offline Bruce Bixby

• Astonishing Member
  • Upvotes: 33
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 07:07pm »
This is too awesome. Now I'm going to play while this jamming in the background.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y63i2NR9-LE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Y63i2NR9-LE</a>

Offline Grig 32

• Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 3
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 09:50am »
Ha! I have one of those gentle giant statues of that armor :D

Offline superaceman34

• Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 1
  • Doc Ock for MH!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2020, 02:25pm »
Looks clean as hell. Awesome work!

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 11:14am »
I added an alternate Google Drive download link since a user (jackbrown84) was having trouble with the MEGA link and sent me a PM about it. His inbox is full so I hope he sees this.
Check out my mods!

Offline Grig 32

• Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 3
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 06:21pm »
You should totally make a mannequin for this - it's gorgeous

Offline Canino

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 61
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2020, 04:13am »
Great job!
"It doesn't matter what you do, but how you do it."

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
Re: Enchlore's skins (UPDATED 2020-04-25)
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 05:39pm »
Released Professor Hulk!
Check out my mods!

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
Re: Enchlore's skins (UPDATED 2020-05-07)
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 07:49pm »
Released Giant-Man! This is my first successfully converted character skin model, and I'm pretty proud of the result!
Check out my mods!

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
Re: Enchlore's skins (UPDATED 2020-05-07)
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2020, 05:26pm »
Classic Iron Man from Iron Man 2 released! This is one I've been wanting for quite some time.
Check out my mods!

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 104
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
Re: Enchlore's skins (UPDATED 2020-05-08)
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2020, 06:13pm »
You're truly proving yourself to be a jack of all trades, and a master of them too! You've done it all at this point, and to a very skillful degree, which is seriously impressive.

Offline Ceamonks890

• Admin
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 34
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2020, 06:15pm »
Very nice classic Iron Man skin there Geddy! As always, seeing your work in action is a sight to behold. Keep it up!

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 239
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2020, 10:34am »
I agree with the above comments. You are really coming into your own as a contributor to Marvel Mods. It is quite impressive. Keep up the good work.