Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Enchlore's NPCs and conversations (UPDATED 2020-05-12: Scarlet Witch NPC)  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 11
  • aka Geddy
This is where I'll post NPC mods that I make, be it friendly NPCs, enemies or bosses.

War Machine friendly NPC
Adds a War Machine NPC at Stark Tower (in Iron Man's lab) that you can talk to. He has fully voiced lines and will not appear if he's already on your team. This will not replace any NPCs or items in the level. You don't need to have a War Machine mod installed for this to work, but if you have one, I advise you not to paste the "actors" and "hud" folders because it might overwrite custom skins or HUDs you use.
Preview video
Download
There's a readme file with instructions on how to install.
Credits to Teancum and BLaw for the original War Machine mod.

Reed and Sue conversation
Adds two brief conversations between Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman in Valhalla when you meet her as an NPC (no voice clips). Now Reed won't ask her if she's married to Mr. Fantastic. If you use any other character from your team the default conversation will play as always. These conversations already refer to the Invisible Woman NPC instead of the playable, so even if you don't have her in your herostat her icons and name will display as intended.
Download

Electro boss
Replaces Lizard in Asgard with Electro. Will not conflict with any playable Electro character mods, though if you have one installed, be careful as this mod uses 19901 as the boss skin and might overwrite the one you already have. He has fully voiced conversations (a normal one and a special one with Spider-Man) and working powers. The only problem is that there will be no combat music - once you start a battle there will be no music. Unfortunately I wasn't able to fix this.
Preview video
Download
There's a readme text file with instructions on how to install.
Credits to Tommyboy2002 for the classic Electro skin.

Scarlet Witch NPC
Replaces Spider-Woman with Scarlet Witch in the Sanctum Sanctorum. This was my first NPC mod but it had a lot of issues at the time, such as the HUD not showing up and music glitching (and I didn't know how to add a new NPC to a hub area). I have cleaned it up so that everything displays correctly without replacing any files for the Spider-Woman playable character, and music plays correctly. You don't need to have a Scarlet Witch playable character mod for this to work, as I even included her default skin from XML2 as a placeholder for people who don't have anything for her.
Preview video
Download
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:46pm by Enchlore »
Check out my mods!
Aesthetics | Boosters | Characters | NPCs | Skins | Sounds

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 108
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
Re: Enchlore's NPCs: War Machine friendly at Stark Tower
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 08:55pm »
Another awesome mod!

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
Released some special convos with Reed and Sue in Valhalla, so he won't ask her anymore if she's married to himself.
Check out my mods!

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
Released an Electro boss fight!
Check out my mods!

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • aka Geddy
If you have the Electro boss mod, please redownload it now, as I had forgotten to include his powerstyle file in the download. It's fixed now.
Check out my mods!

Offline Canino

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 61
Great job! Downloading right now!
"It doesn't matter what you do, but how you do it."

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member