Small Hulkbuster booster with Future Fight Skin
This is a tiny Iron Man booster in the form of some changes to his Hulkbuster form.
The files in these folders are basically the same as Outsider's Iron Man booster, but with the added powers.
If you just want the Hulkbuster skin, then you can just add the "1532.igb" file in the actors folder to your game files without everything else.
If you want the skin with the new powers as well, then you first need to install the Outsider Iron Man booster before copying these folders into your game folders and adding the herostat.
The combat-actor file has specific animations, so this booster may not work with other Iron Man mods.
The following things have been added to the Hulkbuster mode:
- Different Walk and Run animations.
- Rocket Punch - To activate the power you have to be in Hulkbuster mode and press the smash-button while aiming. If you don't aim you'll just do the regular smash attack (which can still be charged).
- Enemy Carry - Hulkbuster does the enemy carry instead of the standard enemy grab. I've also removed the heavy charge attack from the enemy carry and replaced it with a stronger version of Iron Man's grabsmash. I've also added code so that Iron Man automatically drops a carried enemy or object when the Hulkbuster buff deactivates.
- Heavy Step SFX - I've added code so that the heavy footstep sound effect doesn't just dissappear when carrying an enemy or object.
This booster adds quite a few Fightmoves and triggers, so I recommend playing with two characters at a time with this Iron Man. Also, please backup your files!Booster Preview: https://youtu.be/qftDHvHSsPADOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3swbfou2ypw6vca/Iron_Man_-_Hulkbuster.7z/file
Hulk Meteor Power
This is a new power for Hulk and it's based on Canino's mod, but since I've changed so much to my Hulk I've decided not to add the actual files but rather the coding you need for the power.
The only files needed are the combat-animation file which should work with Canino's Hulk mod, but I'm not sure if it'll work with other Hulk mods/boosters.
You'll also need the model for the Meteor bolton and the effect-files for the power. Some of these may replace other effects, so again - back up your files!
Add the folders and copy/paste the coding in the text files to the powerstyle and Talent files. That should be all you need.Power Preview: https://youtu.be/fECqZTkSSaMDOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/je8gu2rcosu50tj/Hulk.7z/file
Baron Zemo - Future Fight Skin & Mannequin
This is a new skin and sword + lazer bolton to go with Outsider's Baron Zemo mod, so first you'll need to install that mod.
I've added three different skins here.
1. The default one in the actors folder has a sword on the back to best go with the animations.
2. Then there's a skin with a sword on the hip which looks more correct for the character but doesn't look as good with the animations. These skins work fine without any of the extra files, but you need the other files for the sword skinsegment to disappear from his back/hip during the attack animations. Otherwise he'll have two swords which will just look weird (also he won't use the new sword without adding the powerstyle and fightstyle).
3. Lastly there's a skin without any sword which can be added without all the extra files since there's no skinsegment that needs to hide during animations.
I've also added a cool new mannequin based on a classic Baron Zemo pose, but there's also an alternate mannequin.Sword Skinsegment Preview: https://youtu.be/RZLOnNYTzwwDOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rz1enfkevcceove/Helmut_Zemo.7z/file
She Hulk - Future Fight Skins & 2 Mannequins
Skin preview: DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/up5mkfc53hptv4g/She-Hulk.7z/file
Drax - Future Fight Skins
The knife boltons don't seem to line up perfectly in the character menu, but they seem fine during gameplayDOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2h44x1cbkoyakqf/Drax.7z/file
Abomination - Future Fight Skin
There isn't a mod for Emil Blonsky as far as I know. I'm currently just using it as an extra skin for Red Hulk.DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/edw3t73b019c6lb/17804_-_Abomination_-_Future_Fight.7z/file
Ultimate Crimson Dynamo & Titanium Man - MUA 2 Skins
Two models from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Titanium Man was an obvious boss but there isn't a mod for Titanium Man in MUA1 as far as I know. He works pretty well as an extra skin for Crimson Dynamo in the meantime though! The Crimson Dynamo skin is based on the Ultimate version found in "The Liberators" in the Ultimates 2 run. I used the Scorcher model from Ultimate Alliance 2 as a base.DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bh5ufsjsfnnyz2k/Crimson_Dynamo_%252B_Titanium_Man.7z/file
All of the skins are hex-edited and have the "generate global color" optimization so that the skins don't turn black when taking damage. (I've also updated my older skins to do the same)
Outsider for some general help and giving me permission to tweak two of his mods
Nicaras for helping me with a particular problem in my Hulkbuster booster
Ultra for general help
Ultra and Nikita for most of these models
Gevth for some major inspiration on the Hulk power
Anyone else I may have forgotten! Sorry about that, just let me know and I'll credit you