ZuluViking's Stuff - BEN 10 Mod, NPC Skins & Hulkbuster booster

Started by ZuluViking, August 04, 2020, 02:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic
First full mod? That is incredible. The quality of all these skins for one, it looks like Ben 10's game now!

February 23, 2021, 05:31AM #16 Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 06:19AM by ZuluViking
Quote from: superaceman34 on February 22, 2021, 03:11AM
First full mod? That is incredible. The quality of all these skins for one, it looks like Ben 10's game now!

Thanks, I appreciate it! I was lucky someone had made some fantastic models for me to work with! It's just been really fun trying to realize the idea in my head into a full-blown mod. There have been some challenges and compromises along the way, but I'm really proud of the final result!

Dude, I have no words to describe your mod! He's just amazing! He is one of the most faithful mods to the character that has been created in this forum. Congratulations! I'm having a lot of fun with him, even if I'm playing solo.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 25, 2021, 09:17PM
Dude, I have no words to describe your mod! He's just amazing! He is one of the most faithful mods to the character that has been created in this forum. Congratulations! I'm having a lot of fun with him, even if I'm playing solo.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Really glad you're having fun with him. Thanks again for testing him out and giving me some feedback!

Hey guys!
It's been a while since I've focused on NPC skins, but I just released Scorpion and Ymir, as well as a new Red She-Hulk.
Check them out!
I've also tried to tidy up my thread a bit, so all my releases are in the original post.

The presentation of your thread looks a lot better. And nice work -- particularly with Ymir. He looks more menacing now.

Awesome skins. I wanted to convert these Scorpion and Ymir skins but was leaving them for last because of the advanced skeletons. Not only does this save me the effort but they look awesome! Great job!
I'm a modder from Brazil. Check out my mods!

Here come a few new skins and updated huds!

First and foremost I've updated the huds of all my 4-digit skins (When the skin number is "8301", "8701", "4001" etc. comprising of 4 digits). I had made some hex-editing mistakes so that the game didn't correctly recognize them for conversations, so I fixed that. (Note: They're only hex-edited for the specific skin number I've included), if you want to change the internal skin- and hud number you'll have to hex-edit it yourself.

Secondly I've converted the new Dark Avengers skins from Future Fight: Ares, Bullseye, Daken, Iron Patriot, Moonstone and Sentry.

Ares and Bullseye have several versions depending on if you want them with skin segments or not.
Ares is intended with sbarth13's mod, so I've included extra files if you want the back skin segment with weapons.
The Bullseye skin is best used with Hawkeye, so I've made one version with bow and arrow weapon segments and one without so you can choose to use it with Hawkeye or Bullseye.
Daken is intended for BLaw's mod. That's where his bone boltons come from.
Iron Patriot is hex-edited as a Green Goblin skin, but is probably better used as an Iron Man skin.
I've included another "custom" Void together with Sentry, this time changing the texture on the Sentry model slightly.

Lastly, I've also made skins for Maestro and the NPC skrull bosses, Paibok and Titannus.

Maestro is from Contest of Champions.
Paibok's model is from Marvel Heroes with an edited texture.
Titannus is kitbashed using models from both Future Fight, Marvel Heroes and Contest of Champions.

Enjoy!

To those who downloaded my new Sentry/Void FF skins, I would do so again. I updated some of the vertices on the shoulders that I hadn't noticed before.

I just had the chance to test your Ben 10 mod out, huge fan of the character growing up :)
Defnitely one of the most fun mods I've played and damn incredible for a first mod.
The game and modding scene have been going on for a while, so it's nice to see characters that really push the game to what it can do.
Looking forward to your upcoming work :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on March 11, 2021, 07:04AM
I just had the chance to test your Ben 10 mod out, huge fan of the character growing up :)
Defnitely one of the most fun mods I've played and damn incredible for a first mod.
The game and modding scene have been going on for a while, so it's nice to see characters that really push the game to what it can do.
Looking forward to your upcoming work :)

Appreciate the kind words, thanks!

Hey, i want to thank you for these skins, i'm trying to make my game art style cohesive and i love the mff models!
I'm sorry if I'm being annoyng, but is there any possibility of you making the sentry mannequin? He is one of the few characters that im using without a ff mannequin!

I've added a small Juggernaut booster with a new running charge animation more in line with the unstoppable avatar of Cyttorak, amongst some other things!

I've also added mannequins to all of my previous skins in case they're of use to anyone, and I'll try to do that for all my future skins as well. (The obvious ones like Galactus and Ymir excluded).

Quote from: blackheart on March 13, 2021, 09:02AM
Hey, i want to thank you for these skins, i'm trying to make my game art style cohesive and i love the mff models!
I'm sorry if I'm being annoyng, but is there any possibility of you making the sentry mannequin? He is one of the few characters that im using without a ff mannequin!

Sentry included!  :D

Hello Zuluviking!
Congratulations! Your Juggernaut booster is a lot of fun with these new animations. I made a video demonstrating it. I have just a small suggestion, maybe it would be really cool if his damage capacity was reduced a little to make the game a little more challenging when playing with him.
Your mod Juggernaut and all of the your topic are really cool!
Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to seeing news from your hands!