ZuluViking's Stuff - BEN 10 Mod, NPC Skins & Hulkbuster booster

Started by ZuluViking, August 04, 2020, 02:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello Zulu! Your skins are AMAZING! I tried the Black Widow Classic skin from "S.H.I.E.L.D" and I adore it! ONE THING THO!

For some reason she no longer has her gun in her back? I don't if it's something missing from the skin or is a fault by my part. If it's missing from the skin, I was wondering if you could pls add it???

Keep up this AMAZING work.  (Btw, do u take requests? hehe)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 03, 2021, 02:53AM
Hello Zuluviking!
Congratulations! Your Juggernaut booster is a lot of fun with these new animations. I made a video demonstrating it. I have just a small suggestion, maybe it would be really cool if his damage capacity was reduced a little to make the game a little more challenging when playing with him.
Your mod Juggernaut and all of the your topic are really cool!
Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to seeing news from your hands!

Thanks! Hmm, I don't think I've really altered anything damage-wise from Outsider's booster. I think his intention was to make Juggernaut feel like an unstoppable powerhouse, and I personally like it that way too, but if I were to change anything I might take a look at the damage on his charge powers - They seem slightly OP at the moment.

Quote from: IOwnALego111 on May 06, 2021, 11:54PM
Hello Zulu! Your skins are AMAZING! I tried the Black Widow Classic skin from "S.H.I.E.L.D" and I adore it! ONE THING THO!

For some reason she no longer has her gun in her back? I don't if it's something missing from the skin or is a fault by my part. If it's missing from the skin, I was wondering if you could pls add it???

Keep up this AMAZING work.  (Btw, do u take requests? hehe)

Hey, and thanks, but I think you have me confused with another skinner  :laugh:.
I haven't made any Black Widow skins, so it must be someone else.
I'm not taking requests either unfortunately, but since I'm not the skinner you're really looking for, that might not be a problem lol!

Quote from: ZuluViking on May 07, 2021, 09:26AM
Hey, and thanks, but I think you have me confused with another skinner  :laugh:.
I haven't made any Black Widow skins, so it must be someone else.
I'm not taking requests either unfortunately, but since I'm not the skinner you're really looking for, that might not be a problem lol!

Ok I feel pretty stupid cause I had both you and Zignutu's forums open and I accidently put the comment here rather than in his forum. Oh well... ignore me.

November 03, 2022, 06:33PM #34 Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 06:51PM by 5AM05UD
Hi! I have a little problem with your Black Bolt skin, i tried to replace original skins, as well as adding yours as new a one, but his neck "problem" remains the same
Something with his neck