Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ZuluViking's Stuff - BEN 10 Mod, NPC Skins & Hulkbuster booster  (Read 6689 times)

Offline superaceman34

• Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 1
  • Doc Ock for MH!
Re: ZuluViking's Crap - UPDATE 3.0 - BEN 10 Mod
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2021, 03:11am »
First full mod? That is incredible. The quality of all these skins for one, it looks like Ben 10's game now!

Offline ZuluViking
  • Marvel Modder
  • Uncanny Member
Re: ZuluViking's Vault - UPDATE 3.0 - BEN 10 Mod
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2021, 05:31am »
First full mod? That is incredible. The quality of all these skins for one, it looks like Ben 10's game now!

Thanks, I appreciate it! I was lucky someone had made some fantastic models for me to work with! It's just been really fun trying to realize the idea in my head into a full-blown mod. There have been some challenges and compromises along the way, but I'm really proud of the final result!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 06:19am by ZuluViking »

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 142
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
Re: ZuluViking's Basement - UPDATE 3.0 - BEN 10 Mod
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2021, 09:17pm »
Dude, I have no words to describe your mod! He's just amazing! He is one of the most faithful mods to the character that has been created in this forum. Congratulations! I'm having a lot of fun with him, even if I'm playing solo.
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
The greatest hero died because of many.

Offline ZuluViking
  • Marvel Modder
  • Uncanny Member
Re: ZuluViking's Basement - UPDATE 3.0 - BEN 10 Mod
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2021, 11:49am »
Dude, I have no words to describe your mod! He's just amazing! He is one of the most faithful mods to the character that has been created in this forum. Congratulations! I'm having a lot of fun with him, even if I'm playing solo.
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Really glad you're having fun with him. Thanks again for testing him out and giving me some feedback!

Offline ZuluViking
  • Marvel Modder
  • Uncanny Member
Re: ZuluViking's Stuff - BEN 10 Mod, NPC Skins & Hulkbuster booster
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2021, 12:46am »
Hey guys!
It's been a while since I've focused on NPC skins, but I just released Scorpion and Ymir, as well as a new Red She-Hulk.
Check them out!
I've also tried to tidy up my thread a bit, so all my releases are in the original post.

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 252
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2021, 07:09am »
The presentation of your thread looks a lot better. And nice work -- particularly with Ymir. He looks more menacing now.

Offline Enchlore

• Marvel Modder
  • Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 11
  • aka Geddy
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2021, 11:50am »
Awesome skins. I wanted to convert these Scorpion and Ymir skins but was leaving them for last because of the advanced skeletons. Not only does this save me the effort but they look awesome! Great job!
I'm a modder from Brazil. Check out my mods!