Here it is for convenience sake from my community archives- https://www.mediafire.com/file/2nt8neomxhwul2n/OCP_2.2_50_12-11-2020.7z/file
Thanks for the timely re-upload! The mod has really come a long way since I last tried it, amazing to see almost the entire Raven roster being playable.
If nobody minds there are some questions I have after messing around with the mod a little:
1. Perhaps this is not the place to ask, but are there any plans for a 54 Character hack, to incorporate the rest of XML chars (Cannonball, X-Man, Cable and Sunfire) without messing with herostat? Asking mostly because I tried to convince a few friends to try out the mod but they're not big PC gamers (i.e. the types to mess around in the .ini files), and I'm not sure what I'm looking at there myself - just drag-and-dropping the hack and the mod was about as far as I managed to get without breaking something (even back in the HeroSelect days it was trial and error for me).
2. Segwaying from 2 - does the mod work in LAN (Hamachi\Evolve\Tunngle etc)? Didn't have an opportunity to try it out with someone yet, but I guess no, seeing as it's fairly elaborate code-wise. Still, maybe worth asking
3. Are there any plans to fill 5th and 6th skin slots for characters and what are the criteria that these skins are being chosen? There seems to be a mish-mash of what extra skins some of the characters have - some have Marvel Heroes (or MVCI\mobile, I assume) rips, some have the HD version ports, others are just great comic versions. Not complaining, the mod itself is a great undertaking in its current form, but just wondering, since they're already mentioned to be placeholders in the OP.
4. Will there be a way to unlock heroes over the course of the story for progression's sake, instead of all of them available from the get-go (i.e. re-locking the vanilla chars to their respective story events, saving Nightcrawler or Phoenix in Mephisto's Realm, most of the XML chars by reaching the X-Mansion hub or something along those lines, idk about the DLC chars)? Not requesting anything, just wondering, please don't take it the wrong way
5. Speaking of - what are the conditions to unlock Phoenix or Prof X? Noticed that both aren't called by the announcer in the char select screen and Prof X's portrait is absent, so are his skills and outfit bonuses.
6. Btw there's a recurring bug with the skills and skin bonuses disappearing for all mod characters.
In terms of bugs there's also all XML characters not having the first skill unlocked and not triggering team bonuses (X-Men\Brotherhood of Evil\Femme Fatale).
Some DLC characters also lack their console team bonuses (like Arch Rivals - Doom\Spidey\Venom\Mr Fantastic; Ronin lacks Femme Fatale, Agile Warriors; Black Widow lacks Femme Fatale, Assassins, Weapon Specialists, Agents of SHIELD; Magneto lacks Flashback).
Bad to the Bone (Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Blade, Wolverine, Hulk and Sabretooth) triggers the "Arch Rivals" announcer clip.
Some bonuses like Freaks (Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Thing, Hulk), Met His Maker (Captain America, Colossus, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight), New Fantastic Four (Ghost Rider, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk), West Coast Avengers (Human Torch, Iron Man, Moon Knight, Secret Wars Spider-Woman, Hawkeye) or Friendly Rivalry (Thing, Human Torch, Wolverine, Cyclops) are missing entirely.
There's probably more I forgot to mention or ask, but I'm just too excited, been playing the mod for the past few days and having a blast, if my friends can handle modding it hopefully we'll be able to play probably the best Marvel game - period (we were casually taking a dump on the Square Enix Avengers game in a conversation and MUA was brought up, around the time I went looking for mods here and stumbled upon the Holy Grail) - in coop.
Once again, my sincerest gratitude to everyone involved, you guys are amazing