Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Started by Lightning249539, May 20, 2019, 03:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since this is Koei Tecmo game, as they fully owned Team Ninja, there's a possibility to be ported after first release, around a/few year(s) later, should the sales goes well & all DLC releases are complete, like Nioh (was also Team Ninja's timed-exclusive (in this case, PS4) prior PC port) & TTGames' Lego Undercover (also funded by Nintendo on the first release publishing, not developer nor development)
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Estou muito ansioso por esse jogo. Uma pena que será apenas para Switch...

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on July 17, 2019, 08:41AM
Since this is Koei Tecmo game, as they fully owned Team Ninja, there's a possibility to be ported after first release, around a/few year(s) later, should the sales goes well & all DLC releases are complete, like Nioh (was also Team Ninja's timed-exclusive (in this case, PS4) prior PC port) & TTGames' Lego Undercover (also funded by Nintendo on the first release publishing, not developer nor development)

I feel quite stupid at having bought it then - but also glad for future mods!

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on July 17, 2019, 08:41AM
Since this is Koei Tecmo game, as they fully owned Team Ninja, there’s a possibility to be ported after first release, around a/few year(s) later, should the sales goes well & all DLC releases are complete, like Nioh (was also Team Ninja’s timed-exclusive (in this case, PS4) prior PC port) & TTGames’ Lego Undercover (also funded by Nintendo on the first release publishing, not developer nor development)

Já existe emulador de Switch, jaja vai ter uma ROM do MUA3 pra nois  :scorpion:

Not a fan of the heavy MCU and new comic influence (the new comics just aren't as good as the old ones to me), and it doesn't have that same unique feel that the first game had of a cool huge new story that could even have been its own comic arc. I'm also kind of sick of Thanos/Infinity Gauntlet related stuff. To make things worse, it's apparently a reboot.