Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Delving into the Realm of Modding Possibilities  (Read 1856 times)

Offline BLaw

• Admin - Blessed
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 1037
    • Marvel Mods Forum - Main Index
Delving into the Realm of Modding Possibilities
« on: February 19, 2021, 03:33am »
!Hola¡

Marvel's Avengers is off to a rough start on Steam and other non-PS consoles. So far there seems to be no modding possibilities. Unless...

Somehow we can apply Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider modding tools and techniques.

If there are any interesting parties willing to delve with me into the realm of possibilities and try out several thingamajigs, let me know below. Any findings will be in the list above.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 03:36am by BLaw »

Offline thetommyboy2002
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 21
Re: Delving into the Realm of Modding Possibilities
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 07:51am »
Hi, yes, I downloaded a few tools, but don't have the time or energy to get into modding it.
I'd really, really like to replace their own "re-imaginings" with more comic true skins, but am not able to start on it myself.
Someone has already ripped several models from the game, it'd be interesting to see if one could swap these out with models from other games or self-made ones.
https://www.deviantart.com/crazy31139/art/Marvel-s-Avengers-Black-Widow-855712537
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22556
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 07:54am by thetommyboy2002 »

Offline BLaw

• Admin - Blessed
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 1037
    • Marvel Mods Forum - Main Index
Re: Delving into the Realm of Modding Possibilities
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 10:09am »
Wow how in the world did I miss this. I'll take a gander. I do agree with replacing some of the re-imaginings with more accurate skins. Art potential is wasted on recolors even.