Lord Frankie's works for MUA - help me retrieving them if you can!

Started by Lord Frankie, October 06, 2007, 11:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey, welcome back! :)
I have the effects for Jean Grey and Scarlet Witch.
If you want it I can upload them to mediafire and post the links here, but later because I'm on school at the moment.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

thank you all! =)

great, the effects took me a lot of time!

i'm glad you're back, your stuff was (is) really great.
now that you're back, do we get more steampunk marvel stuff?

offtopic, but my computer seems to be incapable of handling your "deathly mistake" video. it's crashed my computer once and just kind of died the other time

thank you everyone. i just started rebuilding the release page; Whiteking, thanks for the effects.
i still have a couple of skins and an effect. gonna remake some stuff if i have to.
also, if you have any requests, you're free to ask!

Quoteofftopic, but my computer seems to be incapable of handling your "deathly mistake" video. it's crashed my computer once and just kind of died the other time
eh that's weird, it's just a youtube video..

probably just my comp. i'll try again later.

since you are taking requests, i am going to ask for a paragons skin for Match[/img].

Quote from: Lord Frankie (previously Lord Magneto) on January 15, 2010, 10:52AM
thank you everyone. i just started rebuilding the release page; Whiteking, thanks for the effects.
i still have a couple of skins and an effect. gonna remake some stuff if i have to.
also, if you have any requests, you're free to ask!

No problem, I'm glad to help.
Good to see you back on the forum :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

whoa alright not too many! so, i already got 4 requests, Match, Moondragon & Mantis, and Emma Frost's effects. i'll open a topic in modder's workbench.
i also need to practice a little bit because it's been a while since my last modding

match doesn't need to be you're first priority. it's for a mod i'm making that's total a rip off of human torch, but most everything has been placed on the back burner because of school.

January 19, 2010, 06:02AM #132 Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 06:04AM by Lord Frankie =D
oh come on guys, nobody has the steampunk skins?

anyways, i uploaded a refined version of the doom's Kristoff skin.

i had them, but i reinstalled mua recently and lost them in the process. maybe in an older backup of my files...