An ancient eldritch god of darkness and the creator of the symbiotes within the Marvel Universe, Knull was awakened by a 'Light' when the Celestials invaded his kingdom residing in a pocket of darkness.
Using his vast power to create the first ever symbiote into the form of a deadly Necrosword called All-Black, Knull retaliated and viciously slaughtered one of the Celestials in his madness.
Deciding to wage war against the Light (later known as the Enigma Force), he became a legendary figure of terror who proved incredibly difficult to stop as he created an artificial planet from his living darkness to serve as his base of operations.
Conquering countless worlds, civilizations and pantheons, Knull enslaved many into his hive-mind symbiote army, bending them all to his will as they were turned into horrific monsters.
Eventually, Knull was surprisingly incapacitated by one of the mysterious gold-armored gods empowered by the Enigma Force in a last ditch effort to stop him, after their comrades had all perished by Knull's blade.
His blade stolen by the being known as Gorr, Knull was forced to make a retreat to his home base on Klyntar and recover from his injuries for more than a century, creating the modern Symbiote race in the hopes of corrupting life rather than continuing to eradicate it.
Finally brought to an end through the norse god Thor's lightning severing the link with the vast majority of his creations during an invasion of the planet Earth, the symbiotes collectively learning notions of honor and nobility from being bonded to so many good-hearted beings and ultimately rebelled, imprisoning Knull within his own throneworld for centuries in the hopes of redeeming themselves.
But this was not to last, as Knull would soon become freed once more after centuries of imprisonment due to Victor Von Doom's reckless use of Odin's stolen power destabilizing the very fabric of reality within an alternate future to Earth-7150.
Knull taking advantage of the situation, he would use the numerously generated chrono portals to send himself and his newly-controlled symbiotic forces back to the past, regaining his sword All-Black during dimensional travel.
Ensuring to take down what he deems as one of the only real threats stopping him from complete control over countless universes opened up by the Victor Von Doom of a possible future, Knull prepares to enact his plan, his alliance with what he considers 'lesser beings' primarily a means to an end...
-7 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, flight, leadership, healing factor, faster energy regen, immunity to mind control, psychic damage, being stunned, grabbed, slowed down, frozen and being knocked down, 60% resistant to all other damage types, 100% chance of resurrection (except in bottomless pits), Creator of the Symbiotes (creates symbiotes out of human-sized enemies through grabbing them)
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of the late Tony Jay's voice from Planescape Torment.
-Uses assigned number #73 (will clash with Karnak, Kamen Rider Black and Solid Snake in mannequin).
1. Energy of All-Black: Knull draws out the All-Black sword and slashes at enemies with it, generating a radial red energy wave as physical damage is dealt.
2. Lambs to the Slaughter: Knull draws the All-Black sword and begins running forward, slicing at anything in his way. Each strike will boost attack speed.
3. Sadistic Massacre: Knull draws the All-Black sword out and spins in place, dealing physical damage to enemies across a vast range.
4. Parasitic Domination: Knull generates geysers of symbiotic goo out from the ground, flinging nearby enemies into the air.
5. Monstrous Brutality: Knull performs a quick combo, ending the attack with a beam of dark energy as energy damage is dealt to struck targets, stunning them temporarily.
6. Unstable Foundations: Knull leaps forward and stabs the All-Black sword into the ground, tripping nearby enemies as physical damage is dealt.
7. Conniving Schemer: Knull draws the All-Black sword and goes into a guard stance. If an enemy comes in close contact of him or not, Knull will retaliate differently.
8. (Boost) Living Darkness: Knull gets enraged, his even more unhinged state of mind causing threats to run away in fear as he moves much faster temporarily.
9. (Boost) The King in Black: Knull focuses more of his limitless energy into his All-Black sword, boosting overall damage output, XP gains and momentum.
10. (Xtreme) Symbiotic Wyverns: Knull commands symbiote dragons of his own creation to fire at enemies from off-screen, spewing symbiotic goo that deals heavy damage to all threats in range.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation, voice/sound file
corvetterules- Reused power coding, effects, sounds and Fuu Chan Wolf Pillar model from SoulWorker character mods
Outsider- Loading screen, demon wing flight coding, Summoned Symbiote skin
UltraMegaMagnus- Knull MFF skin, HUD, mannequin, boltons, icons
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oukh7zskw8t0u8g/Knull_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file