Growing up in the Bronx, Carl Creel was consistently encouraged by his mother to always set expectations for himself, learning a few things about boxing and automotive mechanics through his father which would come to serve him well in adulthood.
But when his mother unexpectedly passed away while he was still very young, Carl's father grew into a much more abusive man in his grief, taking out his unrestrained rage against the world on Carl until he finally gained the strength to fight back and put his father in his place, swiftly kicked out of his home shortly afterward.
Forced to live on the streets and the local gym while being forced to turn to a life of crime in order to survive as he gradually let out his anger towards his parents' differing situations healthily, Carl would engage in a brief boxing career on the side before his covert crimes were eventually found out, serving time in prison for aggravated assault and extortion.
However, Carl would unknowingly be selected by the Asgardian god of Mischief, Loki, as an unwitting pawn in a scheme against his heroic brother Thor (adding the contents of an enchanted potion to Carl's drinking water, granting him the strange ability to absorb the physical properties of anything he came into contact with and use them for his own ends).
Amazed by this newly gained power, Carl would use his new gifts to break out of prison and engage in the first of what would become many battles among many of Earth-7150's formidable superheroes, taking up the persona of the 'Absorbing Man'.
Among the many powerful beings teleported away from Earth by the Beyonder to the alien planet creatively named Battleworld in order to engage in battle after battle for his amusement, Carl would meet the then newcomer Mary MacPherran aka Titania during his time spent on Battleworld and gradually forged a romantic relationship with her which further blossomed over time when everyone returned to Earth.
Doing whatever he could to support Mary (boosting her confidence, directing her away from fruitless revenge and encouraging Mary to overcome her own fears), the two soon got married and would turn away from villainy, preferring to remain quietly among each other's company after they were both close to losing their own lives at different points in time.
Managing to get a job at a pawnshop through Titania's old superhero rival, Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk, Carl did what he could to settle down in spite of his previous criminal record often coming back to haunt him, coming to gain the general acceptance in society that had been denied to him for so long by his father and grew to appreciate it, even stopping a few potential burglaries and alley assaults on innocent targets.
One day however, Carl and Mary would be contacted by SHIELD in regards to a matter of grave urgency, requiring as many superpowered help as possible against Doctor Doom and the newly-forged group calling themselves the Masters of Evil.
Letting out a chuckle at the cliched group name but looking forward to getting back at Loki for taking advantage of him numerous times against Thor (upon learning of his involvement in this grand scheme), Carl and Mary would ultimately agree and had a private car brought to their home which drove them off to the Sanctum Sanctorum...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of James Arnold Taylor's voice for Bulldozer from MUA1
-Uses assigned number #18 (will clash with War Machine, Green Scar Hulk and Red Ranger in mannequin).
1. Burning Punch: Temporarily absorbing the physical properties of nearby flames, Carl performs a powerful fire-imbued punch, dealing fire damage.
2. Let's Have A Ball: Carl expertly aims and throws his ball and chain at an unlucky target before it quickly returns to him, dealing physical damage.
3. Shocking Jolt: Temporarily absorbing the physical properties of electricity, Carl calls down a bolt of lightning from above, dealing electric damage to a random enemy.
4. Metal Rumble: Temporarily absorbing the physical properties of durable steel, Carl leaps into the air and comes back down to the ground hard, harmlessly slamming a fist into the ground as radial damage is dealt.
5. Crushed Beneath the Sands: Temporarily absorbing the physical properties of sand, Carl generates large fist constructs beneath nearby enemies as physical damage is dealt.
6. (Boost) Radioactive Battery: Temporarily absorbing the properties of gamma radiation to avoid needless harm to his allies if used for too long, Carl creates an aura around the team which poisons enemies over time.
7. (Boost) Ice Cold: Temporarily absorbing the physical properties of ice, Carl provides entire team with ice gloves, adding additional cold damage to melee attacks with a chance to slow struck foes down by 50%.
8. (Xtreme) Destructive Slam: Carl leaps into the air and quickly slams his distinct ball and chain into the ground, dealing heavy physical damage to surrounding enemies.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation, icons etc
Outsider- Loading screen
Raven Software- Original coding and assets for Power 2 & Power 8 from Thunderball boss files
UltraMegaMagnus- Absorbing Man MFF skin, HUD, mannequin
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d9xsyvmmslcq1og/Absorbing_Man_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file