Unknown sector of outer space, Universe Designation DAH, 1979
'So run it by me again Pox,' the grey-colored alien, Crypto-139, said from the safety of their idling saucer in response to a contract the two of them had been handed from a multidimensional collective. 'We agree to make cameos in this game called eh... 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance'... and we're going to be back in business?'
'Well I wouldn't go that far Crypto,' Pox clarified. 'It would be a start and a reliable way to earn a bit of much-needed cash through human nostalgia for us while we wait for those video game developers in Germany to recreate our glory days under the late Pandemic Studios's Brisbane studio, cruelly taken before their time.'
'Yeah, yeah, I miss those hilarious Australians too Pox,' Crypto said dismissively. 'But its not a proper new game and the guidelines they want us to follow... I dunno if this is really the best work for us Pox. They expect us to quote lines of dialogue wholesale from games in their universe that are pushing two decades old and have us work with among others, humans dressed in spandex or rags, cartoonish animals, robots and even an entity calling themselves 'Default Man'. For crying out loud Pox, our series is literally called 'Destroy All Humans!' Don't you think us Furons would be out of place among that crowd?'
'Look Crypto, it was the best job I could find on such short notice. Opportunities have dried up ever since our failed projects with the excess genitalia jokes and unintentional species racism came out back-to-back.' Pox confirmed with a definitive if sarcastic tone in his voice. 'It's either this job through the fine folks at 'MarvelMods' or we find ourselves careers in a local space diner.'
Letting out a frustrated grunt but desperate to get involved in some action again, Crypto relented. 'OK, ok, whatever. I'll sign my part of the contract. Where's that damn pen?'
After Crypto and Orthopox were done signing the contract dimensionally sent to them (which vanished as quickly as it had originally arrived), the two wondered how long it would take to hear a response back from the humans residing at this 'MarvelMods'.
Fortunately, the wait wouldn't take too long as a sudden dimensional tear opened up before their stationary saucer.
'Guess that's their doing?' Crypto questioned.
'Highly likely,' Pox joked. 'Anyway, let's drive the saucer through this portal and see where things lead. Who knows? You may even find yourself enjoying being among the humans again, ever since that Natalya woman you had a brief fling with despite my objections in the 60s?'
'Ha ha, very funny Pox,' Crypto said as he started up the saucer and prepared to disembark for parts unknown. 'But next time, don't come crying to me when you find yourself genetically cloned again in the body of another entirely different species, alright? I already hear enough inane, one-sided chatter from the 'great Arkvoodle'.
Laughing knowingly, Pox laid back in his seat while Crypto piloted the saucer, an unnerving grin on his face as they soon arrived on the universe of Earth-7150.
Arming himself anew with many of his reliable Furon weaponry, Crypto warned Pox to not blow himself again from the safety of the saucer as he activated his jetpack and flew down to the SHIELD helicarrier as if on cue for a part in one of those old movies...
This mod includes use of swear words and the odd reference to more adult material in several of their voice clips. If you're someone who easily takes offense to the use of such material, then please don't download this mod.
This mod also utilizes music originally composed by Garry Schyman for the Destroy All Humans! video game series. I take no credit for the use of it.
-5 powers, 4 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of healing factor (regenerating suit shields), flight via jetpack, 100% chance of resurrection, constant detection of enemies on map (Cortex Scan) and immunity to psychic damage & mind control
-6 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of J. Grant Albrecht & Richard Horvitz's voices from the first two Destroy All Humans! games on PS2
-Uses assigned number #75 (will clash with Meggan, Wallflower, Warwolf and all Wonder Women mods in mannequin).
Block + Jump (Pandemic Tunes)- Have Crypto play one of his iconic themes from the Destroy All Humans! series for a full minute.
Block + Action (Venus Human Trap)- Crypto spawns a plant monster from Path of the Furon that deals physical damage to anything targeted, before it goes back underground.
Block + Light Attack (Shrink Ray)- Utilizing an obscure weapon from Big Willy Unleashed, Crypto fires a beam which shrinks enemies to the size of an insect, lowering their stats.
Block + Heavy Attack (Black Hole Gun)- Utilizing a weapon from Path of the Furon, Crypto generates a brief black hole which sucks surrounding enemies into it and blasts them back out as it explodes, dealing physical damage.
1. Zap-O-Matic: Crypto fires a bolt of light blue electricity from his trademark raygun, dealing electric damage to struck targets. Gently tap power button after a few seconds each time to give Zap-O-Matic enough of a recharge period!
2. PK: Crypto uses the Furon race's natural mental abilities to his advantage, using potent psychokinesis to lift enemies and objects off the ground with ease, psychically moving them around and throwing them with his mind, dealing physical damage.
3. Disintegrator Ray: Crypto swaps to his disintegrator ray gun, firing molton balls of plasma energy at enemies as fire damage is dealt. Able to move around and strafe left or right while power is active!
4. Dislocator: Using one of his weapons introduced in DAH2, Crypto fires a gravity-defying disc at enemies which knocks down any foe in its path.
5. Ion Detonator: Crypto swaps to his remote detonator gun, firing a plasma bomb at the ground which explodes after a few seconds, dealing energy damage to surrounding targets.
6. (Boost) Holobob: Utilizing a mental ability he hasn't needed since the original DAH game, Crypto takes the form of a common enemy on the map temporarily to disguise himself while increasing critical hit damage chances.
7. (Boost) Protect: Utilizing a handy mental ability, Crypto temporarily brainwashes nearby enemies into allies for a time.
8. (Debuff) Free Love: Utilizing a useful mental ability from DAH2, Crypto hypnotizes all on-screen enemies to forget the presence of himself and his teammates as they become lost in utter bliss.
9. (Boost) Mind Flash: Utilizing a very reliable mental ability from DAH2, Crypto significantly slows down time while he continues to move at normal speed.
10. (Xtreme) Meteor Strike: Crypto pulls out a powerful weapon from DAH2 and fires it as meteors are inexplicably spawned and rain down from above, dealing heavy fire damage to all on-screen enemies.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons etc
Enigma- Invaluable assistance with ripping audio from DAH game disks
Escanor610- All Crypto skins, mannequin
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rpsr35urbzvpwb8/Crypto_%2528Destroy_All_Humans%2521%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file