Originating from an alternate reality where Doctor Bruce Banner did end up getting the proper help he desperately needed to overcome his traumatic past at the hands of his abusive father, he now lives life as a new man with his wife Betty Ross and his dissociative identity disorder a thing of the past.
But just when things are becoming too quiet for this new 'Professor' Hulk in control of his rage and actions, reality itself seems to warp and bend before the gamma-irradiated doctor's eyes as he gets sucked into a portal and becomes seemingly stranded in an unfamiliar reality, with no obvious way home.
However, this merged Hulk has been through a lot of adventures in his life and will refuse to give up on any opportunity to help others during a time of crisis (even if it costs his own life in the process).
So what are ya waiting for? Put the Doc's new toys and impressive levels of strength to the test, showing how even the worst events can lead to stronger people rising from the ashes!
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor, 50% resistant to psychic damage, 100% immune to radiation damage and Theme Music (plays his Capcom-composed themes from either Marvel Super Heroes or Marvel vs Capcom 1 by pressing any direction whilst blocking)
-4 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using Michael Donovan's Joe Fixit voice from Ultimate Destruction
-Uses assigned number #228 (will clash with Sage and Killer Frost)
-His Horseman of Apocalypse skin from Marvel Heroes and perhaps some MCU Professor Hulk skins.
This mod uses one minute snippets of music from the Marvel Super Heroes arcade game & Marvel vs Capcom 1. I take no credit for any of these tracks.
1. Warned You: Bruce performs a two-hit combo upon an unlucky foe, stunning them temporarily as physical damage is dealt.
2. Gamma Quake: Bruce pounds the ground with his fists, the affecting damage radius gradually expanding as enemies are dealt physical damage.
3. Thunderclap: Like other Hulk incarnations, Bruce claps his hands together, generating a concussive blast with a chance for instant KO if any foe's too close.
4. Gamma Charge: Bruce charges forward, tackling an enemy to the ground as he beats them mercilessly, dealing physical damage.
5. Power Slam: Bruce performs a massive leap into the air and comes back down, dealing radial damage to surrounding enemies.
6. (Boost) Tiny Invader: Inspired by a comic story from Peter David's Hulk run, Bruce uses a custom shrink device to temporarily reduce in size, increasing chances for critical hit damage.
7. (Debuff) Who's Next?: Possessing a more friendly sense of humor in battle compared to the Joe Fixit Hulk persona, Bruce makes a mocking gesture with one of his arms which agitates affected foes and forces them to attack, reducing overall defense and nullifies all of their powers temporarily.
8. (Xtreme) Weight of the World: Bruce leaps into the air and comes back down, dealing major radial damage to surrounding foes.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, hex-editing, HUDs, icons, loading screen etc
Andersonbrazil- 2008 Hulk movie game Professor Hulk & Marvel Super War Planetary Destroyer skin
Cohollow & Ninja Kyden- Invaluable fix for Thunderclap power
Enchlore & UltraMegaMagnus- Alternate Merged Hulk Pantheon Saga comic skin
Equinyx- Ripped Joe Fixit voice clips from The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Outsider- Hank Pym mod sound effect for power 6
tubularspacedude- Default Pantheon Saga Merged Hulk skin with more comic accurate colours
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wvkcs5v5c7f1xa0/Merged_Hulk_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file