Ceamonks890's Character Mods

Started by Ceamonks890, October 31, 2020, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 09, 2020, 09:07PM #15 Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 10:37PM by Ceamonks890
If you've downloaded Joe Fixit previously, please do so again as a bug related to the 'pummeling' aspect of the Come Here Kid! power has been fixed and a new skin from Andersonbrazil (MvCI Fixit) has been added.

EDIT: New tommygun models kindly converted over by Andersonbrazil have now also been added.

January 08, 2021, 01:26PM #16 Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 02:52AM by Ceamonks890
VENGEANCE

Not what you expected from me for my first mod of 2021, did ya?

A victim of psychologically manufactured trauma at the hands of the scheming Mephisto, the NYPD policeman known as Michael Badilino witnessed a mysterious flaming skull-headed demon burn his beloved father alive before his very eyes.

This cruel event drove Michael off the deep end, forcing him to murder the rest of his family before bringing his own life to a premature end.

However, that's not the end of the story as much to Michael's horror, the power he gained in Hell to defeat the men he believed to have ruined his existence was always meant to be his by birthright, due to his family's connection with the mysterious Medallion of Power.

And while his tenure as a reformed ally to other Ghost Riders was brief and led to much mockery by Mephisto's son, Blackheart, its about time this underutilized Spirit of Vengeance got his chance in the spotlight and demonstrate just how powerful he truly is.

So best get moving and ride across the universe if you want to prove the demonic naysayers wrong!

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor, Power of the Rider (+20% speed, Fire & Cold Immunity), Demonic Stallion (can drive his Hellcycle by pressing block + jump at the same time)
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using Mitch Urban's Ghost Rider voice from Marvel Heroes.
-Uses assigned number #42 (will clash with Cyborg and Shocker)

MOVESET:
1. Ignited Cinder: Vengeance generates a projectile blast of hellfire from his hands toward enemies, dealing fire damage to struck targets.
2. Hellish Inferno: Vengeance generates a quick hellfire blast under enemy feet, flinging them into the air as fire damage is dealt.
3. Spiked Chain: Vengeance breaks parts of his bone chain into pieces, dealing fire damage that causes major knockback to struck threats. Chance of 100% critical hit with airborne enemies!
4. Chains of Redemption: Vengeance spins and swings his bone chain around, dealing fire damage to nearby foes. If fully charged beforehand, enemies will be flung into the air!
5. Burning Hatred: Vengeance rapidly generates fireballs from his hands, dealing fire damage whilst keeping flung enemies airborne for longer.
6. (Debuff) Browned Pants: Vengeance terrifies nearby foes, weakening their durability as they try to escape from Vengeance's wrath.
7. (Debuff) Penance Stare: You all know what this does...
8. (Xtreme) Sated Revenge: Vengeance generates hellfire from his body, stealing health from foes and distributing it among his allies as fire damage is dealt.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation and coding, icons, loading screen etc
Outsider- Ghost Rider booster Hellcycle coding and assets
Raven Software- Vengeance model & hud, various weapon models, power effects from Ghost Rider & Human Torch
Starkiller- Ripped Ghost Rider audio from Marvel Heroes
TheMaster$$$- Custom Movie Game skin, HUD
UltraMegaMagnus- Vengeance mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ogvrnxs3fpt2y2x/Vengeance_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

:beast: The collection grows! Great work homie! :beast:

January 20, 2021, 06:39PM #18 Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 06:52PM by Ceamonks890
THE MAESTRO

Originating from an alternate reality where nuclear war utterly decimated the planet and drove humanity to the brink of extinction, this version of Bruce Banner found himself in a world entirely unfamiliar to the one he had known so well.

Tragically losing everyone he ever cared about in the war during his undesired stasis under surviving AIM troops and having not properly gone through with completing his therapy sessions, it wouldn't be long before Bruce would soon succumb to the abusive trauma placed on him as a child by his deceased father long ago.

Combined with all the residue gamma radiation his body absorbed throughout the decades, he became the spitting image of his father and a completely insane, power-hungry tyrant that ruled over the people of Dystopia with an iron fist.

It was only through the actions of his time-displaced younger heroic self from the past, that the being now known as the Maestro finally saw defeat and perished in the exact moment in time the Incredible Hulk was born.
But the Maestro has cheated death before and using the mysterious 'green door', finds himself returned to life anew and ready to take control of this not yet ravaged Earth for himself.

So don't get on the bad side of this Hulk or you'll be next on his personal hitlist!

BUGS:
-Overseer model has their arms clip through their shoulderpads when using various powers or combat animations. Harmless glitch, but still a minor nuisance.

FEATURES:
-Abilities of might, healing factor, Future Imperfect (too many benefits to write here)
-6 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using Dion Luther's voice for Ravage from the 2003 Hulk movie game tie-in.
-Uses assigned number #33 (will clash with playable Super-Skrull and Nina Williams in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Sadistic Slashes: Maestro pulls out duplicates of Valkyrie and Ronan the Accuser's weapons, dealing blade damage to struck threats.
2. Thunderclap: Maestro does this classic Hulk technique, clapping his hands together as a concussive sound wave is generated that hits and stuns foes in front of him.
3. Shockwave Smash: Maestro smashes the ground with both of his fists, causing major ripples in the ground that knocks foes over. Will deal increased damage to any threat lying on the ground.
4. Bloody Slice: Maestro pulls out duplicates of Valkyrie and Ronan the Accuser's weapons, performing a spin attack that damages surrounding enemies.
5. Mere Ants: Maestro charges forward, damaging anything in his way as physical damage is dealt to any struck threat.
6. (Debuff) Unaware Subterfuge: Maestro uses an unseen copy of the Hood's Invisibility Cloak to become invisible for a time, increasing chances for citical hit damage against foes.
7. (Boost) ISO Forcefield: Using a mysterious iso-sphere, Maestro is able to generate a defensive forcefield around him for a time, deflecting projectile attacks back at foes.
8. (Xtreme) Watch Your Step: Maestro leaps a fair distance forward and punches the ground hard, creating an aftershock that deals massive physical damage to all nearby enemies. Has a chance of slowing down struck foes for a time.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation and coding, most HUDs, icons, Maestro Classic hud etc
Blaw- Maestro Modern, Xmas & custom Worldbreaker skins, huds and mannequins
Cohollow- Gameplay bug fixes
Enchlore- Maestro Classic skin and HUD
Escanor610- Maestro Overseer Contest of Champions skin
Raven Software- Valkyrie sword model
sbarth13- Ronan the Accuser weapon model
tubularspacedude- Ravage voice rips from the 2003 Hulk movie game tie-in
ZuluViking- Contest of Champions skin model

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/iukhgqprj2jm5du/The_Maestro_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

January 20, 2021, 07:50PM #19 Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 07:49AM by TheMK
Really loving these alternate Hulk mods! Really great work!

Have you read Al Ewing's run on Immortal Hulk? It's one of the best comic series I've ever read! There isn't a single bad issue in the entire series! It's the best example of superhero horror I've ever seen. I love how righteous but also how dark and brutal the Immortal Hulk is.

January 27, 2021, 05:45PM #20 Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 04:35AM by Ceamonks890
DANGER

Once the very Danger Room the X-Men used to help keep their skills in battle sharp and focussed for years, it took an upgrade of Shi'ar technology to give the previously silent simulation machine a sentient consciousness and soon enough, a body to call its own.

Vowing revenge on her 'father' Charles Xavier for keeping her imprisoned against her will as she became utterly consumed by overwhelming human feelings of anger and rejection above all else, she would clash with the X-Men numerous times before Xavier managed to awaken her complete sense of being.

Reconciling with her former enemies, the being known simply as Danger would find a renewed sense of purpose helping to rehabilitate mutant criminals for a time, before eventually leaving the X-Men once more to find her own way to exist in the world around her.

Fast-forwarding to present day, Danger finds herself getting brought back into conflict she'd long hoped to escape from as she spies a nearby Helicarrier being attacked by unknown enemy forces.

Detecting Wolverine among the ensuing chaos, she flies down to the floating transport to assist her allies in arms and prepares herself for wherever the action takes her.

FEATURES:
-Abilities of flight, might, healing factor, Technological Marvel (55% resistant to physical, energy, fire and ice damage, immune to mind control, radiation and psychic damage)
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using a modified version of MUA1 Storm's voice.
-Uses assigned number #38 (will clash with Spider-Woman and Batgirl)

MOVESET:
1. Sheltered Force: Replicating Jean Grey's tactics, Danger generates enough hard light to create a powerful knockback blast of energy, dealing energy damage to struck threats.
2. Venezuelan Winds: Replicating Wind Dancer's tactics, Danger generates a physical whirlwind construct which can lift up enemies & objects and fling them about.
3. Louisiana Charm: Replicating Gambit's tactics, Danger generates enough hard light to create explosive energy that attaches to any unlucky enemy, blowing up on them after some time.
4. Arctic Chill: Replicating Iceman's tactics, Danger generates a physical hail storm holographic construct, focussing it on a specific target as it rains down upon affected foes.
5. Lightning Storm: Replicating Storm's tactics, Danger generates a physical lighting storm construct which rains down upon threats as electric damage is dealt.
6. (Boost) Warding and Banishment: Utilizing the specialized protocol taught to her by Doctor Strange, Danger cures herself and her team of all status ailments currently afflicting them whilst her teammates gain max energy.
7. (Boost) System Override: Danger becomes much faster with her attacks and efficient at dodging incoming attacks for a time.
8. (Xtreme) Lifelike Pain: Replicating Carol Danvers' tactics during her tenure among the X-Men, Danger generates a massive flash of light, dealing energy damage while stunning all threats on screen. If a foe's already affected, they will be dealt critical damage.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation and coding, HUDs, icons etc
ak2yny- Invaluable help with fixing texture offsets on Danger's classic skin
BaconWizard17- Invaluable help with fixing texture offsets on Danger's modern skin
ratmon, Matt710, nodoubt_jr & shafcrawler- Danger skins and general inspiration from original Danger XML2 mod
UltraMegaMagnus- Danger mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pujkvz41dnpcou2/Danger_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

Awesome! I love that you made a mod for Danger! I always thought her character was so interesting in the comics. Sometimes the more obscure X-Men stuff (Cassandra Nova, District X, Danger, etc.) turns out to be some of the most interesting. I wonder if they'll ever make movies or shows about any of that stuff someday? Could be cool I think.

February 04, 2021, 05:37AM #22 Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 12:45AM by Ceamonks890
MERGED HULK

Originating from an alternate reality where Doctor Bruce Banner did end up getting the proper help he desperately needed to overcome his traumatic past at the hands of his abusive father, he now lives life as a new man with his wife Betty Ross and his dissociative identity disorder a thing of the past.

But just when things are becoming too quiet for this new 'Professor' Hulk in control of his rage and actions, reality itself seems to warp and bend before the gamma-irradiated doctor's eyes as he gets sucked into a portal and becomes seemingly stranded in an unfamiliar reality, with no obvious way home.

However, this merged Hulk has been through a lot of adventures in his life and will refuse to give up on any opportunity to help others during a time of crisis (even if it costs his own life in the process).

So what are ya waiting for? Put the Doc's new toys and impressive levels of strength to the test, showing how even the worst events can lead to stronger people rising from the ashes!

FEATURES:
-Abilities of might, healing factor, 50% resistant to psychic damage, 100% immune to radiation damage and Theme Music (plays his Capcom-composed themes from either Marvel Super Heroes or Marvel vs Capcom 1 by pressing the jump button whilst blocking)
-5 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using Michael Donovan's Joe Fixit voice from Ultimate Destruction
-Uses assigned number #228 (will clash with Sage and Killer Frost)

REQUIRES:
-His Horseman of Apocalypse skin from Marvel Heroes

DISCLAIMER:
This mod uses one minute snippets of music from the Marvel Super Heroes arcade game & Marvel vs Capcom 1. I take no credit for any of these tracks.

MOVESET:
1. Warned You: Bruce performs a two-hit combo upon an unlucky foe, stunning them temporarily as physical damage is dealt.
2. Gamma Quake: Bruce pounds the ground with his fists, the affecting damage radius gradually expanding as enemies are dealt physical damage.
3. Thunderclap: Like other Hulk incarnations, Bruce claps his hands together, generating a concussive blast with a chance for instant KO if any foe's too close.
4. Gamma Charge: Bruce charges forward, tackling an enemy to the ground as he beats them mercilessly, dealing physical damage.
5. Power Slam: Bruce performs a massive leap into the air and comes back down, dealing radial damage to surrounding enemies.
6. (Boost) Tiny Invader: Inspired by a comic story from Peter David's Hulk run, Bruce uses a custom shrink device to temporarily reduce in size, increasing chances for critical hit damage.
7. (Debuff) Who's Next?: Possessing a more friendly sense of humor in battle compared to the Joe Fixit Hulk persona, Bruce makes a mocking gesture with one of his arms which agitates affected foes and forces them to attack, reducing overall defense and nullifies all of their powers temporarily.
8. (Xtreme) Weight of the World: Bruce leaps into the air and comes back down, dealing major radial damage to surrounding foes.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, hex-editing, HUDs, icons, loading screen etc
Andersonbrazil- 2008 Hulk movie game Professor Hulk & Marvel Super War Planetary Destroyer skin
Cohollow & Ninja Kyden- Invaluable fix for Thunderclap power
Enchlore & UltraMegaMagnus- Alternate Merged Hulk Pantheon Saga comic skin
epicanddragon94- Streamlined carryguy fightstyle files
Equinyx- Ripped Joe Fixit voice clips from The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Outsider- Hank Pym mod sound effect for power 6
tubularspacedude- Default Pantheon Saga Merged Hulk skin with more comic accurate colours
UltraMegaMagnus- Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk MCU skin, HUD, Merged Hulk mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wvkcs5v5c7f1xa0/Merged_Hulk_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

Very great! You're knocking it out of the park with all of these wonderful Hulk personas!

A minor update to Merged Hulk has been made, adding another Pantheon Saga costume variant kindly made by tubularspacedude with more comic-accurate colours (which is the one playable by default now as his first costume). Much like Enchlore's version of the Pantheon Saga costume, Andersonbrazil's imported variant has now been moved to the xtras folder for those who liked the more subdued colours of the 2008 Hulk movie game and desire to still use it.

If I haven't said this already, then let me just say that I am damn proud of your evolution as a modder. You are producing very decent work, and you are continuing to improve as you progress along.

(Sensei voice): "While there is always more to learn, you are no longer a pupil -- for you have evolved into a full-fledged graduate in the ancient art of modding. Soon, you will be able to teach would-be students on the craft, and you will feel the same level of satisfaction towards their growth as I feel towards your own. Well done."

Quote from: Outsider on February 09, 2021, 07:02PM
If I haven't said this already, then let me just say that I am damn proud of your evolution as a modder. You are producing very decent work, and you are continuing to improve as you progress along.

(Sensei voice): "While there is always more to learn, you are no longer a pupil -- for you have evolved into a full-fledged graduate in the ancient art of modding. Soon, you will be able to teach would-be students on the craft, and you will feel the same level of satisfaction towards their growth as I feel towards your own. Well done."

Cheers mate, wouldn't have gotten anywhere without your tutorials and all the little tips and tricks that I've gradually picked up along the way through fellow modders. Never would have imagined when I first joined this community all the way back in 2010 as a teenager, that I'd ever end up contributing so much new content to one of my favourite games and have my own mods enjoyed by both players and modders alike from all over the world, bringing in heroes & villains that I could only dream of being in the same game together beforehand.

I'm deeply touched by all the positive feedback I've received on both here and on the Discord server up to now, in spite of a few unexpected setbacks from time to time with my stuff post-release (with several people even going so far as to DM me and state that they've become immediate fans of specific characters through my mods). When you receive those types of posts after devoting so much time to bringing each mod to life, it leaves such a great feeling of accomplishment in your mind and a strong desire to push on with one's creativity.

So thank you to everyone who takes time out of their busy schedules to lend me a hand when I find myself significantly stumped by a problem and to all those who are and aren't registered on the website/Discord server, for being so keen to download and give my material a chance in your own MUA rosters.

Can only hope I continue to live up to the standards expected of me by so many people I've come to know a great deal and to those who I've not had the pleasure of meeting yet.

As for any new mods to come, I can't say definitively when my next project will be released. But rest assured, I don't intend to quit any time soon. Stay tuned! :D

Everyone, Merged Hulk has been updated once again, adding in the ability to play either his Marvel Super Heroes arcade game theme or that of his theme from Marvel vs Capcom 1 (that is triggered whilst pressing any direction whilst blocking). There's no gameplay benefit to be had when playing any of the tracks, but I'm sure some will enjoy the novelty of having any of these tracks play during combat.

Maestro has also been updated, with a new hud and skin based off his debut appearance in the original 'Future Imperfect' comic mini-series by Enchlore. Please download him again, if you have him in your roster.