Ceamonks890's Character Mods

Started by Ceamonks890, October 31, 2020, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Worth a shot, as I have no idea what else would be causing this.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on June 03, 2022, 05:21AM
Worth a shot, as I have no idea what else would be causing this.
Ok I found how to fix your mod need VENOM (Dark_Mark) mod to fix it

I think just having the OCP installed is enough, as that Venom and Dark_Mark's Venom share the same files.

June 03, 2022, 11:00PM #213 Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 11:04PM by alexwesker123
Quote from: Ceamonks890 on June 03, 2022, 04:32PM
I think just having the OCP installed is enough, as that Venom and Dark_Mark's Venom share the same files.
in the future shall you add more knull skin ? I'm really love knull model from marvel contest.

^All up to the active skinners to convert models over for use in mods (as I'm not one myself). Otherwise it probably won't happen.

Pretty much the case for any character mod really.

Quote from: alexwesker123 on June 03, 2022, 05:12AM
Or I need to install Official Characters Pack 2 for vemon ?

You should always have the official characters pack installed before adding any characters

June 06, 2022, 05:32AM #216 Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 12:32AM by Ceamonks890
DANNY KETCH

Born to Barton Blaze and Naomi Kale, the young, cowardly Danny would be given away to a widowed woman named Francis Ketch alongside his sister when they were both very young (blissfully unaware of their true parents).

But on one Halloween night several years later, Danny and Barbara (now teenagers), would sneak out of their home to a graveyard that was rumored to house the grave of Harry Houdini for pictures, accidentally stumbling into a brutal confrontation between gang members of the Kingpin's payroll and that of newcomer Deathwatch.

Deathwatch quickly becoming aware of the Ketch siblings' presence after dealing with Kingpin's forces, he ordered one of his henchmen to fire at them as an arrow shot into Barbara's chest and fatally wounded her.

Incredibly terrified, Danny dragged Barbara's unconscious body and rushed to hide them in a nearby junkyard away from Deathwatch's men, eventually noticing a pristine looking motorbike with a glowing gas cap.

Deciding to inspect the gas cap, Danny touched the motorbike with a hand that was stained with his sister's blood and suddenly transformed into a new version of the Ghost Rider, a Spirit of Vengeance who had not been heard or seen from in the seven years Johnny Blaze had been freed from the influence of the demon Zarathos.

Knowing time was of the essence, Danny utilized his new form's hellfire-infused bike to drive Barbara to the nearest hospital before proceeding to hunt down Deathwatch's henchmen for revenge.

Turning back to normal upon sunrise and initially afraid of what this newfound power could do after almost going too far with torturing a common thug, Danny abandoned the bike in an alley and ran back home.

Tragically, Barbara's wounds would prove too great as she would pass away the next night in the hospital.
Guilt-ridden for venturing into the graveyard in the first place, Danny tracked down the mysterious motorbike once more, deciding to try and do some good with it as the Ghost Rider that defined much of the 90s era of comics.

Now however on Earth-7150, Danny Ketch is brought on board the vast multiversal strike force organized by SHIELD, meeting up with the newest vengeful spirit on the block, Robbie Reyes, his former rival, Vengeance and an alternate version of his brother from another reality altogether who never lost his wife and children to insane villains, simply going by 'Blaze'.

Pondering where the Johnny Blaze of his reality could possibly be for only a moment, Danny knew he couldn't allow such concerns to distract him for the sake of putting a stop to the plans of Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil, as he got on his hellfire-infused motorbike and prepared to venture off with his fellow heroes to the Omega Base...

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor, immunity to mind control, immunity to fire, cold & mental damage, Demonic Stallion (can drive his Hellcycle by pressing block + jump at the same time)
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Richard Grieco's voice from Marvel vs Capcom 3
-Uses assigned number #82 (will clash with Domino and Mortal Kombat's Shang Tsung in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Ravaging Hellfire: Danny charges up a quick blast of hellfire, aiming it at a nearby enemy that spontaneously combusts them. Ignites struck targets if fully charged, dealing extra damage!
2. Chain Shuriken: Danny breaks portions of his hellfire chain and flings pieces of them at enemies, dealing damage from the massive knockback. 100% chance of dealing critical damage if enemy is airborne!
3. Chains of Vengeance: Danny spins and swings his hellfire chain, dealing radial damage to surrounding enemies. Sends enemies flying if fully charged.
4. Hellfire Projectiles: Danny rapidly launches fireballs from his hands at enemies, dealing fire damage as enemies are knocked into the air.
5. Hellfire Spread: Danny creates a charged fireball in one of his hands, starting a very potent fire on the ground. Stuns enemies if power is fully charged!
6. (Boost) Hellfire Clone: Danny uses his hellfire to generate a decent-looking duplicate of himself to aid in combat for a time.
7. (Debuff) Penance Stare: You all know what this does...
8. (Xtreme) Hellfire Tornado: Danny uses his hellfire chain to generate a powerful tornado, sending enemies flying as heavy fire damage is dealt.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, Classic Skin HUD, icons etc
Andersonbrazil- Danny Ketch Ghost Rider Modern skin, Hellcycle model
Outsider- Ghost Rider Hellcycle coding, loading screen, HUD
Teancum- Custom Danny Ketch Ghost Rider Classic skin
Waggens7uP- Mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/60yxgd8492exics/Ghost_Rider_%2528Danny_Ketch%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file

June 20, 2022, 04:09AM #217 Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 11:50PM by Ceamonks890
ADAM WEST BATMAN

Originating from an alternate reality, this Caped Crusader is a lot more inherently optimistic and hopeful for the future of Gotham compared to most incarnations, continuing to serve as an inspirational beacon of hope to its many citizens as the 'Bright Knight'.

But with that inherent podium also comes those who wish to challenge that authority and snuff it out for their own devious schemes and vendettas.

Having fought tooth and nail alongside his faithful partners, Robin and Batgirl, to maintain the peace whilst ensuring that good morals continue to remain upheld, this interpretation has thwarted a whole assortment of colorful villains countless times throughout the years.

However, the Bright Knight finds himself involved in his greatest caper yet as he's visited in his Batcave by mysterious costumed heroes from a different universe entirely, in the hopes of aiding them on their own world for the sake of all existence.

Understanding the major implications, our hero prepares to tackle this crazy tomfoolery with his new allies and be back home before the local Gotham holidays arrive...

Will he and his teammates come out on top or will this Doctor Doom character manage to finally succeed in his grand schemes for the omniverse? Tune in now on the same bat-time, same bat-channel!

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Ability of leadership
-5 hex-edited skins, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of the late Adam West's voice.
-Uses assigned number #77 (will clash with White Tiger and Amanda Sefton in mannequin).

DISCLAIMER: This mod uses one minute worth of music from the 1960s Batman show. I take no credit for the use of it.

BUGS: When performing a jumpsmash, the comic hit bubble effect can briefly be seen a second time. This is unintentional, with no way to fix it to my knowledge.

Block + Jump (To the Batmobile!)- West Batman hops into his version of the iconic vehicle, dealing damage to any enemy in the way. Run into a wall to have West Batman hop out of the Batmobile.
Block + Action (Holy Teamup Batman!)- Burt Ward's version of Robin leaps in to lend a hand in combat temporarily.

MOVESET:
1. Batarang: West Batman flings one of his distinct boomerangs at a targeted enemy, dealing minor physical damage with a high chance to stun.
2. Veteran Kick: West Batman runs to an enemy and deals a flying kick to them, causing major knockback as physical damage is dealt.
3. Bomb Disposal: Discovering an active cartoon-styled bomb on the ground, West Batman disposes of it quickly, dealing fire damage to surrounding enemies as they're caught in the blast.
4. Groovy Slide: West Batman uses an advanced Bat surfboard with the capability of flight, proceeding to charge forward and deal damage, knocking over most threats in his way.
5. (Boost) Bat Intuition: West Batman uses his impressive wits to reveal nearby enemies on the map via leftover evidence, decreasing energy cost for powers as the iconic 60s Batman theme plays for a minute.
6. (Boost) Universal Antidote Pills: West Batman pulls out small medical capsules and shares them with his teammates, removing status ailments from allies whilst raising overall health regen for entire team.
7. (Xtreme) Bat-Sleep Gas: West Batman, not wanting to seriously harm his foes, flings gas pellets that deal no damage but leaves foes stunned for a long time in a state of utter bliss.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons etc
Escanor610- Adam West Batman Classic, Contaminated, Catman & Gray Ghost skins, Robin '66 skin, mannequin, 60s Batmobile bolton
MrKablamm0Fish- Ripped Zemo Dance animation from Marvel Future Fight
Raven Software- Marvel Legends Prototype comic hit effects
tubularspacedude- Adam West voice clips from Lego Batman 3

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ykepsejv0hphf1l/Adam_West_Batman_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

Very nice work! Looking forward to everything else you want to make for mods in MUA!

June 30, 2022, 02:16AM #219 Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 03:14AM by Ceamonks890
BLACK MANTA

Growing up in Baltimore, Maryland, the man who would later become one of Aquaman's greatest foes, started life as an autistic kid who simply loved to play by the ocean.

Known as David, he would soon get unexpectedly kidnapped by morally bankrupt pirates while out on an open beach alone and forced to work on their vessel for an unspecified amount of time.

Spying Aquaman nearby with some dolphins one day, David desperately tried to signal the hero for help (the king of Atlantis regrettably not seeing him), eventually forcing David to defend himself as he killed one of his pirate tormentors with a knife and activated the ship's SOS signal for rescue.

Harboring a strong resentment for the emotionless sea and Aquaman, David would vow to become the master of the seven seas and took this mindset all the way into adulthood as he studied everything he could about deepsea diving and weaponry.

Now dressed in an incredibly durable diving suit and armed with a vast assortment of weaponry, Black Manta is a man who is greatly feared by superheroes and villains alike, Lex Luthor playing his cards close to his chest as he informs everyone within the Legion of Doom about an entirely new reality, free from the interference of the Justice League.

Preparing himself for the haul of the century, Black Manta steps through the newly generated LexCorp portal to Earth-7150, hoping that this world's Atlantean ruler will prove just as much of a worthy challenge...

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of leadership and 20% resistant to physical damage
-5 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Kane Jungbluth-Murry's voice from Injustice 2.
-Uses assigned number #86 (will clash with Gorgon and Miles Morales in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Trained Killer: Black Manta pulls out a combat knife and puts his all into the strike, sending an unlucky enemy flying into the air.
2. Trident Slam: Black Manta slams his custom-made trident into the ground, dealing radial damage to surrounding foes.
3. Destructive Tendencies: Black Manta fires two heat-seeking missiles from his diving suit's hidden weapon shoulderpads, the missiles dealing fire damage if they manage to catch an enemy in their flight path.
4. Steel Cyclone: Black Manta pulls out two swords and performs a radial spin attack, so long as button continues to be held down.
5. Optic Destruction: Black Manta generates a powerful optic blast from his suit's helmet, generating a powerful radial blast that explodes on contact and generates energy splash damage to surrounding targets.
6. (Boost) Observant Tracker: Being a very talented tracker, Black Manta reveals nearby enemies on the map whilst increasing amount of XP and momentum earned.
7. (Debuff) Terrifying Hunter: Having a widely known notoriety on all sides in the DC Universe, Black Manta terrifies nearby enemies as they run away in fear, while he relishes in the thrill of the hunt.
8. (Xtreme) Optic Fury: Having little patience with his foes, Black Manta pushes his helmet's lasers to full power, firing a powerful blast of energy that sends enemies flying as high energy damage is dealt.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, loading screen, icons etc
Blaw- Sword boltons
Guiguis_12- Black Manta models, HUDs, extra loading screens, mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rxy75mc9u3ztm1s/Black_Manta_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

This is extremely cool!!!

When it comes to DC Comics, I'm not as familiar with the source material for most of their things, having only read everything I could grab on Batman, Teen Titans, and some of their Vertigo titles. However, I found Black Manta to be extremely cool and badass in the DCEU Aquaman movie and in Injustice 2! He's a very welcome addition to MUA!

July 03, 2022, 02:37AM #221 Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 04:33PM by Ceamonks890
THE PRINCE OF PERSIA

'They say time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time and I can tell you... they are wrong.
Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am and why I say this; sit down and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard...'

So I suppose we should start from the beginning. In what would be a quest which ultimately lasted seven whole years with many twists and turns, it began as all good stories do.

Honour, glory, betrayal, love, loss... it all occurred that fateful day in my youth when my father, King Sharaman and his army invaded India with relative ease, thanks to the treachery of a manipulative Vizier who betrayed his own people in the hopes of obtaining a share of the treasure, deep within the Maharajah's royal vaults.

What we could have never foresaw that day, was that tyrant playing us for fools and manipulated events for his benefit, using me as an unknowing instrument to release the dangerous 'Sands of Time' from a fantastical-looking hourglass and unleash untold horrors upon the kingdom of Azad, corrupting and changing every living thing it came into contact with.

And yet I would be one of only three survivors to be spared the corrupting influence of the Sands, with the Maharajah's beautiful & resourceful daughter, Farah and the Vizier himself still possessing that of flesh and blood.
Journeying with Farah across the castle to the Tower of Dawn, I grew ever closer to her along the way.

But in my fear-fuelled reluctance to immediately undo everything that had transpired and make it so these events never happened, I would ultimately lose her once before reverting time back to how it was before we ever attacked India, everyone returned to life with no memory of what happened besides myself, defeating the Vizier when he attempted to take the life of Farah while I explained everything that had happened to us in an alternate time.

From then on, I went on further adventures and saved other mystical kingdoms from all sorts of threats, including plants, demons & spirits (but never without great sacrifice for those I had come to care a great deal for each time).

However, it was a great war I accidentally started between Persia, India and Aresura in my haste to avoid being pursued by an unstoppable creature called the Dahaka for cheating predestined fate in Azad, that I decided to no longer hold back in striking down anyone or anything that stood in my way and proceeded to distance myself from many I held dear, in order to stay safe.

As I learned of the Island of Time's existence through a reliably wise old man, I crossed the unforgiving seas in the hopes of stopping the Empress of Time, Kaileena, from creating the Sands completely and therefore erasing the Dahaka permanently from the timeline.

Notwithstanding the revelation that killing Kaileena was what led to the creation of the Sands in the first place and having to travel across time while wearing the Mask of the Wraith in order to afford me another chance to set things right in my favour, I came to better understand that she and I were not so different, choosing to instead spare her life when bringing her to the present time and finally slaying the foul beast that had caused me so much torment with her aid.

With the Dahaka now finally defeated, we left the island together on a newly-built vessel in order to return to Babylon, the trip expected to last several weeks as we spent many hours getting to know one another as allies-in-arms, rather than the unforgivable enemies we had viewed ourselves as before.

At the same time, I could not imagine what would eventually materialize in front of us next as a strange portal opened in the middle of our path across the vast ocean and successfully pulled our ship into it, able to do nothing but watch in looming horror as we knew no more...

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 3 boosts and an Xtreme
-Ability of 50% chance of resurrection (Sand Recall)
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Robin Atkin Downes' voice from Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
-Uses assigned number #89 (will clash with M and Diamondback in mannequin).

REQUIRES:
-Skins based off his appearances in Sands of Time & Two Thrones

MOVESET:
1. Free Form Slash: The Prince pulls out the Water Sword and performs a charged spin attack, dealing physical damage to surrounding enemies.
2. Confident Brutality: The Prince performs a deadly, multi-hit attack with his two swords, dealing physical damage.
3. Deadly Throw: The Prince throws out several daggers in a spread pattern, dealing physical damage to struck threats.
4. Wind of Fate: The Prince releases a powerful radial blast that utilizes the Sands of Time, dealing damage to surrounding enemies as they're knocked back from the blow.
5. (Boost) Hardened Warrior: Refusing to give up in the face of overwhelming odds, The Prince lets out a battlecry as attack speed and damage output is increased for entire team.
6. (Boost) Potential Outcome: The Prince suddenly has a vision of a possible future thanks to the Sands of Time, revealing the positions of nearby enemies on the map as his chances for dealing critical hits are increased.
7. (Boost) Eye of the Storm: The Prince uses the Sands of Time to slow down everything around him, allowing the Prince to react to events much more quickly.
8. (Xtreme) Ravages of Time: The Prince utilizes his most powerful Sands of Time ability, increasing his natural speed significantly while everything else flows at normal speed, the game's lighting turning blood red as he moves between foes and slices them with his swords, dealing heavy damage before the power wears off shortly afterward.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons etc
UltraMegaMagnus- Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Sandwraith skins, Light & Water Sword boltons from Warrior Within
Waggens7uP- Mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/54f0h010b9mscv3/The_Prince_of_Persia_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

Oh my god, yes!!! Thank you so much for this!!!

You have no idea how happy you've made me with this mod. It's obviously no secret by now from everything to my name, profile picture and history of posting on this forum that Mortal Kombat is my favorite video game series of all time. Well, the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time series is my second favorite, practically tied for first! Ever since long ago you posted a potential movelist for a mod creation of The Prince I eagerly awaited him becoming a mod someday! When I saw recently someone posted a skin of him I hoped it would come true and it has! He's been one of my most desired modded characters, the one I would start a whole new game for if I had an otherwise perfect setup I didn't want to change! There's very few characters I feel this strongly about, so I have to stress this, thank you, thank you ever so much. The only other character I can even think of that I'd feel this strongly about is Ash Williams from the Evil Dead/Army of Darkness series; if he ever became a modded character, between him and every other mod here (including several that you've made personally), MUA would become my personal video game heaven.

Quote from: TheMK on July 03, 2022, 02:51AM
Oh my god, yes!!! Thank you so much for this!!!

You have no idea how happy you've made me with this mod. It's obviously no secret by now from everything to my name, profile picture and history of posting on this forum that Mortal Kombat is my favorite video game series of all time. Well, the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time series is my second favorite, practically tied for first! Ever since long ago you posted a potential movelist for a mod creation of The Prince I eagerly awaited him becoming a mod someday! When I saw recently someone posted a skin of him I hoped it would come true and it has! He's been one of my most desired modded characters, the one I would start a whole new game for if I had an otherwise perfect setup I didn't want to change! There's very few characters I feel this strongly about, so I have to stress this, thank you, thank you ever so much. The only other character I can even think of that I'd feel this strongly about is Ash Williams from the Evil Dead/Army of Darkness series; if he ever became a modded character, between him and every other mod here (including several that you've made personally), MUA would become my personal video game heaven.

I appreciate the compliments and I'm honoured that I made another player happy with the release of this mod. Believe it or not, the Prince has been among the biggest characters from video games that I've wanted to bring over to MUA for several years now myself and as such, wanted to ensure he was done the proper justice as a fan of the Sands of Time trilogy era for the franchise.

You should come by the Discord server sometime, as Magnus kindly converted over those POP assets for me primarily (as I had made a request for them to be converted over a few months back).

As always, a pleasure to see new comments from you TheMK whenever I release a new character mod for folks to play around with and bring their MUA crossover dreams to life :D

The Playable Generic MUA1 Enemies Collection has been updated with a ninja from the Hand joining the ranks!