best of all time

Started by jedi2448, October 06, 2007, 12:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Few characters!? What's this site for!? One item slot I can agree with.

S - Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (Plugged into Sonic and Knuckles) - The facy that you can play through Sonic 3 as Knuckles and the fact you can get Hyper Sonic, Hyper Knuckles and Super Tails is amazing!

Also, Street Fighter / Marvel vs Series might be worth a mention

I agree that MUA should be in the M's. I like how it was made and the one item equipment is alot better because you are not micro managing the equipment for each character. Although I have yet to find any equipment for Nick Fury. :D

has anyone here played command and conqour 3:tiberium wars
because i was wondering if any had the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now because i got the demo

I've played it before, but in the videogame store. That'd be a candidate for C.

I agree marvel is probably the best game for M, either that or Madden. MsMarvel2007 I havent come across any equipment for Nick Fury either, which is why I think they didn't put any in there for him.

^Well, you could always check items.engb to see if Nick Fury's items are programmed or not.

o yea, why didnt I think of that. thanks.

I didnt check the items.engb yet, but I checked on the internet and it says that there is an item for him (I don't know how many it just said to equip Nick Fury's Coil and I think it said that iot gives him +3 to Furious or something like that) But no boss or weapon cache has dropped it for me yet.