Zignutu's Skins Releases

Started by Zignutus, February 17, 2021, 03:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 21, 2021, 06:45PM
Wow! My friend, you've been very busy these past few days! Congratulations! Their reskins are fantastic!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thank you!! you make such an amazing job, these compliments mean a lot to me!

Quote from: Outsider on February 21, 2021, 07:12PM
I too have a request if you don't mind, but it's alright if you can't. Basically, anyone of Marvel's version of Big Hero 6.

Like the Eternals, they too have been ignored for a very long time. Whoever you can do. I particularly would like to see Honey Lemon (the Japanese blonde) and perhaps GoGo Tomago (the woman in the cyber suit), but any of them that you can do will appreciated. Whoever you can't do is fine.

Even if you cannot fulfill this request, I reiterate that you are doing a great job, finally giving attention to characters that have long been ignored.

I loved! even though I don't know much about Big Hero 6 (only about the Disney adaptation) those characters looks cool, I will try my best!

Quote from: Clarityman on February 21, 2021, 08:47PM
I love what you're doing here, creating brand new skins of obscure characters! It's really unique, and the skins look great.

Also, I really love those Black Widow skins. They are stunning! I added them to my game and they're truly wonderful.

Thank you very much!

Update!

Added Dark Forces characters (or you can just call then "possibly villain of Wandavision"), The Kree Empire (with the person responsible for the Korvac Saga), and the Skrull Empire (with the person responsible for the Secret Invasion Saga), my future releases will be about space and some alien races, but I still accept any request!

I have another request as well -- it's only one. Shadowcat in her Star-Lady costume back when she was with the Guardians of the Galaxy as Star-Lord's girlfriend. If you can make both masked and unmasked, that would be awesome. Here are some visual aids of her (click on it to enlarge).

That's great. I already download X-Factor and Eternal pack,and I really love them.
And If you still accept request. I would like to see X-men House of X or any costumes. I think it's cool such as Cyclops, Magneto.
Thank you for your consideration.
Mutant and proud.

think we can get this quicksilver in

Update!

Added Guardians of the Galaxy, Masters of Magic and Dawn of X (just a first part of something that is coming)

And all requests were annotated!

Quote from: Zignutus on February 26, 2021, 03:10PM
Update!

Added Guardians of the Galaxy, Masters of Magic and Dawn of X (just a first part of something that is coming)

And all requests were annotated!

The Masters of Magic download is a duplicate of the Guardians of the Galaxy one...

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on February 26, 2021, 04:53PM
The Masters of Magic download is a duplicate of the Guardians of the Galaxy one...

Fixed. thanks for notifying!

Nice work! And you've just revealed one of my future mods with that Dawn of X collection. I will credit you for that skin...

Update!

Added Heralds of Galactus (each of them has a normal skin and a cosmic one).

Quote from: Outsider on February 26, 2021, 06:13PM
Nice work! And you've just revealed one of my future mods with that Dawn of X collection. I will credit you for that skin...

I'm really looking forward to seeing your new release! it's cool that modders are interested in these forgotten but very iconic characters!

February 27, 2021, 02:49PM #28 Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 02:53PM by Starkiller
hate to pile on another request but i've wanted to see movie venom for awhile now

Update!

Added Wandavision characters! the show is ending and we didn't have many releases about it, so here's a treat!

WARNING! SPOILERS OF EPISODE 8!