Zignutu's Skins Releases

Started by Zignutus, February 17, 2021, 03:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Zignutus on February 28, 2021, 01:38PM
Update!

Added Wandavision characters! the show is ending and we didn't have many releases about it, so here's a treat!

WARNING! SPOILERS OF EPISODE 8!

Fixed your WandaVision link, as you pasted the link in twice with three https to deal with rather than one (resulting in a non-functional download).

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on February 28, 2021, 03:42PM
Fixed your WandaVision link, as you pasted the link in twice with three https to deal with rather than one (resulting in a non-functional download).

Oh thank you for that! didn't know about it.

I don't know if you're familiar with Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but I've made mods for a lot of their cast. However, agents Mack and Yo-Yo are without models -- they use PS2 skins, so they don't look right next to the others. So, I'm requesting these two. As you can see, their outfits aren't too complicated -- Mack wearing black tactical gear, while Yo-Yo's wearing a black jacket, blue jeans & a navy-colored shirt. If these outfits are too difficult, you can Google "mack agents of shield" and "yo-yo agents of shield" for more costume ideas. (These are large images. You should be able to click on them to expand.) If you can, thanks in advance.

March 03, 2021, 12:14PM #34 Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 02:50PM by Zignutus
Update!

Added S.T.A.K.E. agents (Including a cyborg version of Timothy Dugan, a zombie version of Jasper Sitwell and a classic Vampire by Night) and the Runaways!

March 03, 2021, 12:17PM #35 Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 03:00PM by Zignutus
Quote from: Outsider on March 02, 2021, 02:42PM
I don't know if you're familiar with Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but I've made mods for a lot of their cast. However, agents Mack and Yo-Yo are without models -- they use PS2 skins, so they don't look right next to the others. So, I'm requesting these two. As you can see, their outfits aren't too complicated -- Mack wearing black tactical gear, while Yo-Yo's wearing a black jacket, blue jeans & a navy-colored shirt. If these outfits are too difficult, you can Google "mack agents of shield" and "yo-yo agents of shield" for more costume ideas. (These are large images. You should be able to click on them to expand.) If you can, thanks in advance.

I will do for sure! as I already did the agents of S.T.A.K.E., I will probably also make the S.H.I.EL.D. and S.W.O.R.D. ones.

Update!

Added S.W.O.R.D. agents (including a Heroic Monica Rambeau and a agent one, a Classic Abigail Brand and a agent uniform one, a Jimmy Woo from Agents of Atlas and a agent uniform skin, and 2 versions of Spider-Woman and Leonard Samson) and a 3-pack for Captain America.

Update!

Added Scarlet Witch new costume and some variations (spoilers of episode 9 of Wandavision), and Armor Wars (contains skins for Iron Man, Rescue, Ironheart and War Machine).

:scarletw: Awesome work especially the new one! Love it!

Thanks for the new Scarlet Witch skin. I'm in love with that outfit and got super excited to see a skin for it. :)

Quote from: Scabbia on March 09, 2021, 03:06PM
Thanks for the new Scarlet Witch skin. I'm in love with that outfit and got super excited to see a skin for it. :)
Quote from: edward on March 08, 2021, 10:18AM
:scarletw: Awesome work especially the new one! Love it!

Thanks for the compliments!!

Update!
Added Champions characters (some teenagers heroes, and contains a mannequin for Patriot) and 3 skins for Valkyrie!

Update!
Added Agents of Atlas, a compilation of asian characters (contains skins for Shang Chi, Colleen Wing and Psylocke, and skins for new characters like Sword Master, Aero and White Fox).

P.S. The Agents of Atlas are almost complete (There is a mod of Shang Chi, Silk, Wave and Luna Snow, and now skins for Jimmy Woo, Aero, White Fox and Sword Master)! only Crescent is missing, unfortunately she have such a original model that I will not be able to emulate.

There's also characters from the original Agents of Atlas team such as Gorilla-Man, M-11, Uranian, Venus & 3D-Man too who have yet to be tackled (with Gorilla-Man having an official model in Future Fight that has yet to be ripped). Namora's a skin in Outsider's Namorita mod and you've already done Jimmy Woo.

https://i0.wp.com/nerdsonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/atlantis-attacks-1-spoilers-1.jpg?w=1041&ssl=1

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on March 11, 2021, 05:18PM
There's also characters from the original Agents of Atlas team such as Gorilla-Man, M-11, Uranian, Venus & 3D-Man too who have yet to be tackled (with Gorilla-Man having an official model in Future Fight that has yet to be ripped). Namora's a skin in Outsider's Namorita mod and you've already done Jimmy Woo.

https://i0.wp.com/nerdsonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/atlantis-attacks-1-spoilers-1.jpg?w=1041&ssl=1

I was referring to the new team made up only of asian members since I don't know the original team very much, however maybe I'm interested in doing something with Namora and Gorilla-Man.

March 11, 2021, 10:53PM #44 Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 10:59PM by Fr3ddy
Not sure if it's ok to request here but you did something quite different for the skins. I guess it's more suitable to request here for Jessica Jones' Hellcat and Agent Of Shield's The Patriot. These costumes never appear in any other games as far as I know.