Spider-Man 4 and beyond

Started by Lord Frankie, October 07, 2007, 12:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Teancum on March 18, 2008, 04:20AM
Yeah, but Venom's dead in the movies

Not if you read the IMDB forums, some people cling onto the fact that Venom's not dead, resorting to blind stupidity to support their hope...

March 18, 2008, 09:26AM #76 Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 09:29AM by iammingy
The movie doesn't have to continue with the Spider-man 3 storyline. In fact, it doesn't need to reference to the Spider-man movies at all. :P

Well if you guys remember Dr. Connors had a small little sample of the symbiote in his office in Spiderman 3. That could mean Mac Gargan could get it after his Scorpion sequence ends. Personally though Shocker 100% obvious would be a character I would love to see in another Spiderman film. Having the technology we use today they could do a crazy job putting him together as well as Scorpion!

Quote from: Overload on March 18, 2008, 01:05PM
Shocker 100% obvious would be a character I would love to see in another Spiderman film.

I second that.

I'm sure they wouldn't put any characters which have already appeared in the games based on the movie trilogy. In other words, I believe that Shocker, Vulture, Scorpion, Mysterio, Rhino, Puma, Electro, Lizard, Kingpin, Carlyle and those who have already died are NOT likely to appear in Spider-Man 4 (unfortunately), although they probably will in another game.
My guess is that Carnage would be the main villain of the next film :carnage:
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Well thats the thing Dark Mark. If you say the characters from the game that died arnt in the movies how come shocker was in the ps1 enter electro game and then in Spiderman 2 game? And Shocker never died in that game. He actually pwned Black Cat at the warehouse and left.Carnage was in enter electro and I think he was defeated. So technically that is not true.

Quote from: Overload on March 19, 2008, 11:58AMIf you say the characters from the game that died arnt in the movies
I said something totally different:
Quote from: Dark_Mark on March 19, 2008, 08:07AM
I believe that Shocker, Vulture, Scorpion, Mysterio, Rhino, Puma, Electro, Lizard, Kingpin, Carlyle and those who have already died (I meant Green Goblin, Dr. Octopus and Eddie Brock)
Quote from: Overload on March 19, 2008, 11:58AMAnd Shocker never died in that game.
I didn't say that he died either.
Quote from: Overload on March 19, 2008, 11:58AMhow come shocker was in the ps1 enter electro game and then in Spiderman 2 game?
The movies are set in a different continuity than the Classic Earth 616. In other words, the Shocker from PS2 Spider-Man 1 and 2 has nothing to do with the one from PSX Enter Electro. Note that in Spider-Man: Movie Shocker introduces himself to Spidey, which means that they haven't met before.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Ahh I see what you meant now... had to read it again to understand. My bad Dark Mark!!

I forgot that things in some games are set at different "timelines" in Marvel. Still though, I have some hope he can somehow be shown in Spiderman 4.