Name a Marvel character that represents your occupation in real life

Started by iammingy, October 07, 2007, 11:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Basically, this is a "more about you/me" type of thread in a MARVELous way. ^^"

If you are working, then name a character that's related to your job.
If you are a student, then name a character that's related to your major/field of study.

My character: Mister Sinister  :D
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Mister_Sinister

Ah, you're a cloner then? Perhaps an evil genius? :laugh:

Give me a little more time to see which character really defines me.

Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on October 08, 2007, 02:22AM
Ah, you're a cloner then? Perhaps an evil genius? :laugh:

Give me a little more time to see which character really defines me.

No, he's not just a cloner... :P

Quote from: The Boy Sanga on October 08, 2007, 03:04AM
Would you believe it? Captain Britain aka Brian Braddock (in his early years) - A British student studying a science...

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_Britain?&utm_source=ffx_search&utm_medium=searchbox&utm_content=ffx_search&utm_campaign=extensions

Cool! It's great to have similar interests as one of your favorite characters. :)

Quote from: Burning Rage on October 08, 2007, 10:53AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman

:rofl:

Iammingy is immortal like Mr. Sinister! ;) I feel myself like Susan Richards the Invisible Woman. She lost her mother to a car accident and when I was growing up I felt myself invisible many times but after the death of my parents I feel the experience has made me stronger mentally and I do not feel myself invisible very much anymore. People actually notice me now.

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on October 08, 2007, 01:05PM
Iammingy is immortal like Mr. Sinister! ;) I feel myself like Susan Richards the Invisible Woman. She lost her mother to a car accident and when I was growing up I felt myself invisible many times but after the death of my parents I feel the experience has made me stronger mentally and I do not feel myself invisible very much anymore. People actually notice me now.

No, I am a geneticist/biologist. ^^"

That's a great metaphor. :)

Batman?! :scratchhead: I thought he was with DC... :laugh:

Me? How bout Cyke? Or whoever does Danger Room? I do P.E. at a school.

me, hoo i repsent in life is venom and/or carnage i can be evil

Is there any superhero/supervillain character that is a modeler or is at least interested in programming? :P
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Quote from: Dark_Mark on October 19, 2007, 07:32AM
Is there any superhero/supervillain character that is a modeler or is at least interested in programming? :P
Quote from: Midnight Curse on October 19, 2007, 08:36PM
Umm, Beast?
But I'm not a scientist nor a doctor... ;)
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Quote from: Dark_Mark on October 20, 2007, 01:20AM
Quote from: Dark_Mark on October 19, 2007, 07:32AM
Quote from: Midnight Curse on October 19, 2007, 08:36PM
Umm, Beast?
But I'm not a scientist nor a doctor... ;)

Weasel?

hmm... very difficult. May be Jubilee from the TAS series. I like computer games, and I am very clumsy. Other than that I might be Mr. Sinister - I study biology.