Created Teams

Started by PackerFan8459, October 08, 2007, 02:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who here has created their own team and what is the name of it and who is in it?

I created a team called The Enforcers. The original members are Iron Man, Ronin, Captain Marvel, and Deadpool. I later added Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, and Nick Fury.

Mine was The New Warriors! :) Not very original I know but since that team was not put in for a bonus I thought I would use it. But it consists of Spider-Man, The Thing, Hawkeye and Silver Surfer. The reserve members are: Hulk, Iron Man, Blade and Elektra.

October 09, 2007, 04:42AM #2 Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 04:44AM by Midnight Curse
Hmmm. I can't use my PC (since it broke; I'm getting a new one soon), so I'll give my PSP team.

Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer, Moon Knight, Black Widow
Reserves: Ronin, Hawkeye, Colossus, Ghost Rider

There are more I'd like to list, but unfortunately there are only these available slots.

My 360 team consists completely of the DLC.

I also came up with a new Air Force: Spider-Woman, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange.

My teams don't have names. Can't think of a suitable one.

BTW, this can go in the Game Talk section for MUA.

I just created the Spider Squad for the xbox360 I use Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, and Venom. For the PSP I use Spider-Man, Spider-Woman and Black Widow. For the PC I use Spider-man, Spider-Woman, Venom, Black Widow, and can anybody tell me if there is a carnage mod out there cuz I can't find one.

yeh iammingy made one but it is a toxin mod with carnage skin for the 4th skin it is really amazing .... plus he has a skin of carnage that is on red silver surfers board  :carnage:
ill post some pics and link for iammingys toxin mod (carnage)

ok first link is for mod that carnage is in and pics
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=610.msg11059#msg11059

And this is for skin with carnage on silver surfer board (scroll down page wen u clicked on link)
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=435.msg15646#msg15646

there yeh go

Thank you, Venom. :)

Please note that the Carnage Cosmic surfboard is not part of Toxin v1.2. However, you can replace Silver Surfer's surfboard with Carnage's (in the bolton folder) and slap the Carnage skin on Silver Surfer (in that actors folder) if you want.

geez i done a big enough post up there lol
parker fan u should check out more of iammingys work like 30 pages worth ...

I will thanks, that mod looks sweet. And thanks for the link to get the mod.

If you think the skins are a bit too low-res or have black dots, then I can update the mod with some PS2 skins. :D