Sabretooth (The Ravager Booster):https://mega.nz/file/Y8AXhD6Y#rYmqMFSTgMqvvXcln6av39E9yFLoTqJOgRm5as_8zlY
Sabretooth Update 1 (The Ravager Booster 2.0):
2.0 Notes are on the bottom.
Download this and put it in it's respective folder to get the change.https://mega.nz/file/VtRnSbaD#UPVBWcNWzzr9QZHwVi5nStcFuLAguIFnedXA_hhpIM8
- New ability "Savage Spin" For his new popup attack, Sabretooth spins in place tearing at his enemy finishing with an uppercut.
- Now has critical strike.
- Look at the talents list to see "Savage Spin."
- New animations for his first 2 melee attacks, jump, double jump, and jump smash. The new melees are meant to distinguish Sabretooth more from Wolverine.
- Both his special attack and 3rd melee attack are now multi-hit attacks to visually match with the animations.
- Fixed his grabsmash damage.
- I've adjusted his skins so his claws stick out during the animations.
- New resurrect and levelup animations.
- "Sabretooth Slash" Increased damage and knockback.
- "Pounce" Added knockback feature as seen on "lethal lunge". If you miss it still deals damage afterward just like "lethal lunge." Also increased damage.
- "Talon Concussion" Received a fix while having increased damage and knockback.
- "Disembowel" Increased damage.
- "Talon Frenzy" altered priority level so enemies cant knock him down so easily. Increased damage and turnrate for better control.
- "Roar" Changed timing so the fear affect takes place during his actual scream and increased fear duration.
- "Berserker Rage" Increased duration
- "Savage Rampage" Added damage mods to each Xtreme melee attack to match how they would normally affect enemies, increased damage, added a trip mod to the end of the Xtreme, and reused his old popup animation on one of his Xtreme attacks.
- Uses his original 360 mannequin.
- Changed the costume order as his Modern costume will now be his default like the mannequin.
- Changed one passive to "Health Regen" on his Modern costume for balance with Wolverine.
- New herostat for skin order changes and adjusted autospend.
Credits go to UltraMegaMagnus for these animations and Ak2yny, Bloodymares, and Maegwa for coding help.
- I adjusted the jump smash damage for balance.
- "Sabretooth Slash" Added chance to deal massive damage, forces pain animation, now it hits enemies on the ground.
- "Pounce" No longer throws enemies far away from him or moves while in the pounce animation, now has an index for every claw attack making it more realistic, it will hit enemies on the ground and standing up if it misses from now on. Enemies get up slowly being described as disoriented in the power description.
- "Talon Concussion" Now forces the pain animation and hits enemies on the ground.
- "Talon Frenzy" Decreased damage but added 4th index since it was 4 attacks in the animation not 3, increased arc on each index making it easier to hit enemies.
"Disembowel" Increased arc on each index for easier use.