Cohollow's Character Mods

Started by Cohollow, November 20, 2021, 04:49AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 20, 2021, 04:49AM Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 01:47AM by Cohollow

COHOLLOW'S ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 1 CATALOG

Welcome to my MUA1 modding catalog! Here is were I will be sharing my upcoming character mods. Happy modding!

CHARACTER MODS

ANGEL (Coming Soon)

BOOSTERS

:beast:  THE START OF A NEW ERA  :beast:

Well, it looks like I'll be finally making my mark in the world of MUA1! Below is a neat lil video about the creation of one of the powers my Beast mod will feature. Hope you guys are as excited as I am!

:beast:  Orbital Bombardment  :beast:

Excited to share with you the next vid in my Beast building series! Here I go over creating Beasts Xtreme, how it functions, and some fun findings. Also some info on how to not break your game with the Beast you get from the OCP.

:beast:  Ravage  :beast:

Another power break down coming at you! Here we go over a fun power that function a lot like a cross between a pounce and the beatdowns feature in Colossus and Hulks power sets. I already fear that this thread is going to have a fair few pages if I decide to continue on like this :P

:archangel:  Angel  :archangel:

So theres a few things i'd like to cover here. I've been putting some thought into how exactly I want to share my progress in this catalog and think it best to only share the more substantial videos like this one. I will still be making my short power breakdown vids, but will stick to posting most of those in the discord. You can also find any modding vids I make on youtube. Below is a little look-see at something that... distracted me from my Beast building efforts. Still doing Beast though! Just got to the unfun part of mod building so I'm slacking a bit. Happy modding!  :beast:

Angel Mod Progress:  https://vimeo.com/655905626

:beast:   Slot All Powers At Once Without Swapping   :beast:

While developing Beast a discovery made by Outsider a while back change my approach completely. I've come up with a way for the player to have access to all their unlocked powers without needing to swap them in and out of the power slots. I've shared a video on how this is done and what it's like to play. What i need now is feedback. It's a bit of a departure from the way the default characters play, so I'm not sure if it will alienate people. Below is a clip of me going into detail and showing off what Beast plays like with all powers on hand. Please tell me what you think so my mods can be the very best they can be for as many people as possible! :beast:

:beast:   More Beast Building Vids   :beast:

I've once again changed my mind and will be sharing my mod building videos here. Check out the vids below for breakdowns on the powers I've made for Beast! :beast:

:beast:   Beast Combos and Boosts   :beast:

I have another Beast building vid for you all! Today I will be breaking down his basic combos and animations. Check out the video below if you're interested! :beast:

:beast:   The Final Beast Building Vid!   :beast:

It's time to wrap this baby up. Below is a video detailing the final touches of my Beast mod as well as how it works and some of the additional features it will come with. Check it out! :beast:

:beast:  Beast Character Mod  :beast:

I had a heck of a time getting this thing finished in time for Christmas. Hopefully I can make a better showcase video when I have more time. Enjoy the mod and Merry Christmas!! Happy modding!  :beast:

Powers

Attacks

Brutal Bash: Delivers a crushing blow with both fists.

Propeller Kick: A spinning handstand with legs outstretched sends enemies flying.

Ravage: Lunges forward, tackling the target and delivering a merciless beatdown.

Rebound Rush: Charge towards opponents, knocking them out of the way.

Ground Pound: Leaps into the air to deliver a powerful ground smash.

Boosts

Uncage: Mentally focuses body and mind to decrease reaction time.

Formulate: Increases skill ranks for entire team temporarily.

Extreme

Orbital Bombardment: Calls powerful lasers down to smite enemies.

Credits

- Original Mod Template -

BliZZ

- Skins and Huds -

BaconWizard17
be sure to check out BaconWizard17's great work here:
https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10201.msg188989.html#msg188989

Big thanks to many community members for continued assistance and support!

Dude I enjoyed your Beast mod too much. It's so much fun. It has the behavior of a real beast. Very cool! Congratulations on the excellent work!

:archangel:   Angel and Nightcrawler Boosters   :nightcrawler:

:archangel: Been working on a bunch of different character lately. Here's a look-see at the work I've but towards my Nightcrawler and Iceman boosters! :nightcrawler:

Unique power set, :beast: feels somewhere between :wolverine: and :elektra:.

Review/Overview: https://youtu.be/9GRUHYe77yM?t=0
- Jraco

Quote from: Cohollow on December 12, 2021, 10:54PM
:archangel:  Angel  :archangel:

So theres a few things i'd like to cover here. I've been putting some thought into how exactly I want to share my progress in this catalog and think it best to only share the more substantial videos like this one. I will still be making my short power breakdown vids, but will stick to posting most of those in the discord. You can also find any modding vids I make on youtube. Below is a little look-see at something that... distracted me from my Beast building efforts. Still doing Beast though! Just got to the unfun part of mod building so I'm slacking a bit. Happy modding!  :beast:
Angel Mod Progress:  https://vimeo.com/655905626
aww...that was really amazing! i really cant wait to try it... ^^
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink: