This is my new custom model release thread for high poly skins! Here is where I'll start posting any high poly custom models I make. The skins featured on this thread are going to be higher poly, so they'll only be compatible with the PC versions of XML2 and MUA1. I'm also going to be using DXT1 textures for these skins, since they look better at higher resolutions. I likely only make high poly skins for characters who don't have any skins yet. Whenever I make high poly skins, I will always release a low poly equivalent on my main custom model thread.
For each skin, I will be releasing a versions for XML2 and a version for MUA1.
The XML2 version will include the following:
- A custom high poly model using DXT1 textures. It will be hex-edited properly for the XML2 number of the character. There will be a version with and without cel shading.
- A custom conversation portrait that matches the skin
- A custom 3D head that matches the skin
- A custom character select portrait that matches the skin
The MUA1 version will include the following:
- A custom high poly model using DXT1 textures. It will be hex-edited properly for the MUA number of the character. There will be a version optimized for consoles and a version optimized for PC.
- A custom conversation portrait/HUD that matches the skin
- A custom mannequin that matches the skin
If a skin already has certain content for it (such as mannequins and 3D heads), I will be remaking them myself, but I will give credit to the original author when I use their content. Certain characters may include additional content, such as conversation portraits with different colors of glowing outlines or alternate skins for their NPC versions. Characters who use boltons or power models may include these as well.