What version of Thor do you favor in MUA?

Started by Singlemalt, August 15, 2007, 07:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really like Ultimate Thor but Asgard Armor Thor (King Thor) is probably my favorite.

classic thor. lets stick to the classics people. :) hehe

Thor in pajamas!?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, I like Ultimate Thor and Asgard Armor. That's a close call. But I'm going to Ultimate Thor. His hammer looks way cooler and more metallic.

I liked the Thuderstrike skin, Oh wait, that was not in the game instead we get the Asgard armored Thor. My bad!

of course, mine is beta ray bill, but since i have beta ray bill on his own, so i dont use this skin anymore, so my favorite now is classic thor

Quote from: Midnight Curse on August 16, 2007, 12:11AM
Thor in pajamas!?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, I like Ultimate Thor and Asgard Armor. That's a close call. But I'm going to Ultimate Thor. His hammer looks way cooler and more metallic.

Check the latest Thor series by JMS, you won't be laughing after that awesomeness fest.

Beta Ray Bill!

Sooo awesome.  The final pages of Omega Flight were freaking amazing for Beta Ray Bill fans.

After that I'll probably just have to go with Ultimate Thor.  But only because Classic Thor just doesn't look right in this game.  If it looked better and less bland I'd prefer it.

I like Asgardian Armor the best and i could care less for Beta Ray Bill. I use Ultimate Thor a few times, and very rarely I use Classic, I don't think it looks that good.

I use Classic Thor the most because he gets good melee and good weather damage with it. Thor's Rage is a good power. Beta Ray Bill sometimes but only if I want to play with Alternate Id's.