What new easter eggs have you found?

Started by msmarvel2007, October 09, 2007, 09:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
there probly a faq out listing them all and wat they say

there is, i found it like 2 months ago but i already had all the acheivements for them so i didnt remember where it is.

I am hoping for some conversations with Hulk, Hawkeye and Nightcrawler. I tried to rescue Jean Grey with Nightcrawler on my team and there was no conversation with her. I think they should have given some conversations to Moon Knight and Colossus but AFAIK they did not.

lol u hav nightcrawler in ur team and u chose to save jean then nightcrawler falls over and dies then his other self is like y didnt u save urself !!!idiot!!!

BTW I found a conversation with Cyclops and Dark Colossus.

I imagine it's very similar to the Storm/Dark Colossus Convo.

The thing a lot of people I don't think realize is that for the DLC new voice work was created for the new characters only.  Since they weren't going to pony up money to have the old actors come out to the recording studio to say only one line, they used what they alreadt had even though it doesn't always make perfects sense.  Case in point, Magneto vs. Fin Fang Foom.  Fin Fang Foom uses his dialogue from his Dr. Strange event and calls magneto a Wizard. 

Now I haven't played the DLC so I could be wrong but from what I've seen this is the most logical course that Raven took.