What new easter eggs have you found?

Started by msmarvel2007, October 09, 2007, 09:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was curious what new easter egg conversations people have found with the DLC? I found that Venom has a conversation with Rhino in Arcade's pinball and Sabretooth has one with Arcade when you first enter Pinball. There is of course the conversations with Jean Grey and Cyclops just before she goes into the pitfall machine and Magneto and Xavier when Magneto enters Mephisto's realm. There is also one with Sabretooth and Gladiator and Dr. Doom with Dr. Doom. I found one today with Sabretooth and Deathbird. There is one with Cyclops and Dark Cyclops but there is not one with Colossus and Dark Colossus, go figure. If anyone has found any others please let me know, thanks.

I know. How bout Magneto and Fin Fang Foom? Apparently Fin Fang Foom is stupid enough not to know the difference between a sorcerer and a mutant. (exact same convo as Strange)

Venom and Mysterio? Venom talks about where Spider-Man is. Mysterio has "enough of his blabbing". Then Venom says how fun it will be to rip him up and break his bones.

Thanks for those. I wonder if there are any for Hulk, Hawkeye and Nightcrawler or any more for Doom? I did find one conversation not DLC but if you have Dr. Strange on your team when you find Odin's sword he has a conversation with Sif for those that did not know that. I just found that one recently and thought people would like to know about that one if they did not know already.

Well, if you have Nightcrawler, you can save Jean Grey in Mephisto's Realm. :P

This is a "Unique Conversations" thread, rite?

October 10, 2007, 09:28AM #4 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 07:11PM by msmarvel2007
That would be an interesting conversation. I was hoping there would be one with Banner and the Hulk but there is not one.

between the hulk and banner
"im finally not stuck with that green idiot anymore " banner
"Me smash you weak man " hulk
lol :capamer:  :carnage:  :deadpool:  :ghostr:  :hulk_icon:  :spiderman:  :venom:  :wolverine:

There are vids on YouTube for the ones I forementioned earlier.

I wonder if Doom and Doom could speak together...

They do have a conversation together when you enter the final battle with Doom on your team. Spoiler Alert: It is talked about that the enemy Doom is from the future in the conversation.

you probably already know this one but the conversations with Deadpool and Arcade in Deadpools comic disk mission if pretty funny. Also the one with Deadpool and Black Bolt up on the moon that one is pretty funny also.

lol every-thing basically to do with deadpool talking is funny

Yes I know about Deadpool but I am mostly looking for the DLC conversations. I am going to see if there is one with Venom and Lizard and Scorpion like there is with Spidey. I know that not many people have the DLC for the 360 but those that do I was hoping that they would be able to help. Thanks to Midnight Curse for providing me some of the DLC conversations. I love to listen to these easter egg conversations.

yeh i like the conversations as well its like "before we fight and kick ur butt do u want to talk about wats happening in our lifes lately" lol

I especially like the conversations with The Thing and Rhino and Human Torch and The Shocker in Pinball. Those ones are very funny.

i like it wen spiderman talks to mysterio and he says somthing about wearing a fishbowl ?? or somthing

the DLC conversationas are Doom with himself, Sabretooth and Deathbird and Gladiator, Jean Grey and Cyclops, Magneto and Porfessor Xavior, Sabretooth and Arcade, Venom and Rhino, Cyclops with dark Cyclops, Venom and Mysterio, and thats all i know of for right now.