Which Star Wars Episode did you enjoy watching the most?

Started by jonchang, August 01, 2007, 07:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hayden Christensen? Well, when he's pissed at the Jedi Council, his "This is outrageous" sounds so sarcastic.

I liked them all, i thought Attack of the Clones was a little boring tho. The original 3 were good, but watching them now compared to back then, they look real cheesy the lightsabar battles were so slow back then, now they move really fast, but they're still good. I would have to say that the best 1 would proably be Revenge of the Sith, just because I like Darth vador or The Phantom Menace, just because of the intense lightsabar action.

Midnight Curse, I think it was meant to be sarcastic when Anakin said that. Also I liked ROTJ because of the cute and furry Ewoks. :)

i chose ROTS(III) but  i might choose one of the old trilogy if i saw them havnt seen in a while ......
i heard there gonna be 7 , 8 ,9 and read thestoryline that was on a website .....
i think it a lie , the story about luke skywalkers and han solos sons becoming jedis i think cant remember

There was going to be episodes 7-9 but then Lucas changed his mind and said that he was not going to do them but that was awhile ago.

Maybe he should create a separate saga for the Clone Wars.

He is making an animated Clone Wars saga that is different from what was released on Cartoon Network.

I prefer the real one, that is, provided the actors still would like to carry on their roles, with more intensive lightsaber combat training.

Ms marvel ive also read that i think they said it was like cgi (dont now if that true) and lol ive heard of star wars tv series i dont now if that entirely true .... lol they hav lightsaber duel then to be continued !!!

October 10, 2007, 09:40AM #25 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 09:43AM by msmarvel2007
Lucas is going to make a TV series that is based on the lesser known characters of the SW universe it will be like the style of Star Trek: The Next Generation as a weekly seasonal show. About the Clone Wars being CGI that I had not heard all I read about was it is going to be animated but not the same as the Cartoon Network version. I subscribe to SW Insider which comes from the actual source so more than likely it is more believeable than other stuff what you read on the internet.

yeh probly lol wait i think it might been the were re-realiseing the one on cartoon network in cgi(like transformers cartoons i think) or in 3d