Venom the movie !!!!

Started by Venom, October 09, 2007, 10:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :venom:  :venom:  :venom:  :venom:  :venom:
Yeh venom the movie how kool i heard that guy who done venom in spiderman 3 is gonna do it and that theres gonna be like a villain (i dont know it like a villain to a villain ) and it was gonna originally be carnage and they chnged it i think

Eric Foreman as Venom again? For a whole movie dedicated to him? Thanks, but I'll pass on this one.

topher grace was venom is spiderman 3 .. this is only wat ive read only thing i now for sure is there gonn abe movie

Same, I don't really like an idea of a Venom movie. Magneto, maybe.

What's your source?

If it's Wikipedia, you're wrong, he said he wouldn't do another if they offered.

By the way, in the comics, Venom isn't a villian, he's an anti-hero, they seemed to forget that in 3.

Venom started out as a villian but they have changed him into an anti-hero like Deadpool.

You know that Wikipedia is
Quotean encyclopedia that anyone can edit
right?

i get my information from either marvel forums , wikipedia or typinng stuff in google ,
Midnight i think i actually saw somthing on marvel website about it

Apparently there was a Venom movie a while back (i say apparently as IMDB is not an accurate source) but it got canned. Wasn't too hot on the movie depiction of him in Spiderman 3 (too small and no white spider - some of the promo art for him looks so much better).

I dunno how you could make venom into a film though - did he ever have his own solo series and if so, what was the story?

not really a series but it could be about how carnage was made and toxin etc , after being beat by spiderman in spiderman3 , or somthing like that

if he was more muscular and he had a tounge i would wach it because venom is my 2nd favorite villain
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Venom did not really have a series but a bunch of limited series that was one right after the other which means there was no break between limited series which almost made it seem like he had a regular series going.

sorry but most of u are wrong, as i am a venom freak since i was little kid, he is not a villain at all, he is hero, but he just plain hate spider-man, which made he look like villain, also he dont kill innocents, he kill bad guys like punisher do "no pity".

he did have his own series, not just these mini series of 60 issues, his series did last 18 issues.

yes there will be a movie which comes out on 2009, information is from marvel.com which list all movie plan, i know of this maybe 4 years ago, i know this is true becz 4 years ago they list fantastic four, iron man, ghost rider, and etc, and all come out true and on time.

i forgot one more thing, i have a feeling that movie will talk about the symboites itself, no topher, as in venom regular 18 issues it talk about symboites is alone and it is hunting for new host.

Yeh it might be before he came to earth that would be good to see