Cates' Stuff: Fantastic Four Upgrades, Namor Loadscreen, Apocalypse, Quasar

Started by Cates, June 24, 2008, 11:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am sorry, but can someone send me a proper link for Quasar? The one shown in the O.P. seems to be broken.
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

Quote from: BobaFett on January 06, 2013, 02:21PM
I am sorry, but can someone send me a proper link for Quasar? The one shown in the O.P. seems to be broken.

I second that, but I especially would like a working link for :namor: Namor's loadscreen. That is too cool. Somebody must have it.

not just quasar, but apocalypse link is broken and the other is out of bandwith, so an reupload is needed.

Can you please re-upload the Reed and Sue HUD Improvement? The link is down.

Apocalypse and Quasar links dont work, can you pls fix it?

my bad I did not see links in comments

I apologies for necropost
In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

I just downloaded the Apocalypse 1.6 mod from the first page and the power icons are still missing when using an XBox controller. I've read through each post and saw Cry Havoc was able to fix it, but the links to the updated powerstyle file are dead. I checked in the file included with the 1.6 version and they all say "apocalypse_icons1.png" already, so I'm not sure what to do.

Of course it's not game-breaking and the mod itself is great. Thank you Cates for making it!

I'm not 100% sure what the issue is, but if you come by our Discord server and ask about it, you may be able to get more help. Most of us are much more active there.