Sonic the hedgehog for super smash bros brawl !!!

Started by Venom, October 10, 2007, 04:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sonic the hedgehog was confirmed on the super smash bros brawl site to be one of the playable characters . 
"The one whose Smash appearance has been most desired dashes in from far away at supersonic speed.Sonic the Hedgehog crashes headlong into battle! "
Plus !!!! Sonic's Final smash move looks appears to be he turns into super sonic !!

How kool !!!

so the new characters so far are : Pit , wario , zero suit samus , ike , pokemon trainer , diddy kong , meta knight , snake lucas , sonic the hedgehog

And the characters coming bak so far are : mario , link ,kirby , pikachu , fox , samus , zelda , bowser , donkey kong ,yoshi , peach , ice climbers

ill be adding to my list wenever new characters arrive ....

tails is also in the video for sonic, at the end, and if you look closely in the video, you can see him fighting

I wouldve rather had Knuckles or shadow but tails might be ok .... the video looks pretty kool of sonic do u reckon norrin

haha, i am not really a smash bros fan, but i did watch the video right before you posted this topic and i remembered seeing tails, so i thought i would let you know

October 10, 2007, 05:08PM #4 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 07:18PM by Venom
i reckon they kinda overused sonic doing the spinball thing in the video lol
i cant see tails but ill take ur word for it (might be fox?)

r u talking about in the satge that looks like a fortrees thing and it all grey because that yellow thing is a kirby star item

i mean at 00:38, they are outside and there is something that looks like tails in this picture http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/8/80/SonicTailsKnucklesHPZ.PNG
just pause the video and you will see

the one on ign is blurry so its hard to make out ...i watched one on actually super smash bros brawl site (alot cleaer) and its just a flying fish thing that looks like it follows u which must mean its a enenmy is subspace emissary mode ...
but theres still hope nintendo said there will be like 3 characters that nintendo doesnt own and so far theres two snake and sonic , so tails might be there or someone else

yes, you are right, the one on the site you mentioned is much clearer and you're right it looks like some fish thing. I wasnt sure what you were talking about, but now i see, thanks.

at the moment theres about 10 different subspace enemys that rnt real characers and probly alot more coming

I hope ness doesnt get cut, neither mewtwo or g&w. I'm really worried about the little psykick boy, now with lucas there and all. I would also luke to see toad... I know I'm lame.

Mewtwo & Game and Watch were awesome in Melee. Can't wait for its arrival! (My friend owns a Wii and he desperately wants it)

I've heard that when you use the Pokemon trainer, you can control either one of the three: Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard.

ur right midnight but there not all out at once u can swap them but wen they do there final smash (super powerful attack activated by a item) they all come out and do firblast hydro pump and solar beam ...
im gonna by wii at end of year and pre order super smash bros brawl but i dont now wen it coming out in aus it coming out start of feb iin america

QuoteMewtwo & Game and Watch were awesome in Melee. Can't wait for its arrival! (My friend owns a Wii and he desperately wants it)
Which friend Curse?
BTW, i prefer the Wii as you excercise AND enjoy gaming