Andersonbrazil presents: MUA SKINs MODs 12

Started by andersonbrazil, July 02, 2022, 02:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 02, 2022, 02:35PM Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 07:01AM by andersonbrazil
SMALL PACK 27
25/12/2022

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am very happy to be able to share this content with all of you. Thanks to UltraMegaMagnus, Emanuel (MUAXP), Wellignton Andrade, creepyarthur69. Much of the content in this package is due to the help I received to access these templates. I have many models offered that unfortunately I didn't have the time to add in this package, but in the next one they will be present. I also plan to release another really cool piece of content in partnership with Emanuel (MUAXP) on New Year's Eve.
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas! May the light of Christ Jesus, the Lord of Christmas, shine in your hearts and that of all your families!

As usual I share my latest skins and I thank everyone who cooperated in converting these models!Thanks guys!

[shadow=red,left]Hope you like it! Have fun with MUA![/shadow]

Brand Credits:
Marvel Entertainment
Activision
Vicarious Visions
Gazillion Entertainment
NetEase
Netmarble
High Moon Studios
Epic Games
Kabam
Team Ninja

Special credits to Aventureiromax for the custom Sersi Avengers model and to Dr. Bruce Banner, for the Typhoid Mary custom models.

* Click on the "spoiler" button to view the image.
Spoiler

DOWNLOAD IN VIDEO DESCRIPTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHqWOrUfIiU

SMALL PACK 26
02/07/2022

What's up guys! It took me a long time to post this year's first pack, but I'm still having fun with MUA and making skins for the game. I intend to explore the knowledge base for creating mods. Possibly soon we will see a complete mod in my thread. Until then I hope you enjoy these skins.
I want to thank the UltraMegaMagnus who provided me with amazing MSW 3d models. Thanks bro!
[shadow=red,left]Hope you like it! Have fun with MUA![/shadow]

Activision
Vicarious Visions
Gazillion Entertainment
NetEase
Netmarble
High Moon Studios
Epic Games
Kabam
Team Ninja]

* Click on the "spoiler" button to view the image.
Spoiler

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vtafedyvv7tsyrg/SMALL_PACK_26.rar/file

Hey guys, I forgot to include a folder with Doctor Octopus' tentacle boltons. If interested, download the pack again.
:D

Hey guys, I updated Small Pack 26. The bolton file for Nightcrawler's swords on his back is missing. Now the boltons are in the package.

Hey guys, I made some small corrections to the contents of pack 27. The Gorr MFF skin and the Man Thing skin were missing.  :chuckle: :chuckle: If you want to download again it's ready.

Hey, it doesn't seem like Psylocke is in pack 27

May 06, 2023, 04:42PM #7 Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 07:35AM by andersonbrazil
SKIN MOD - STORM MFR
Credits:
Netmarble,
Netmarble Monster Inc.
Marvel

Download the description of the video

June 04, 2023, 08:29AM #8 Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 07:37AM by andersonbrazil
SKIN MOD - STAR WARS

Credits:
Netmarble,
Netmarble Monster Inc.
Marvel

June 12, 2023, 08:54PM #9 Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 07:38AM by andersonbrazil
SUPER SKINS MODS!

Credits:
Netmarble,
Netmarble Monster Inc.
Marvel

What's up guys! I released new skins that I converted these days. Feel free to try them out! 😁

Download link in the video description.

how to hide nightcrawler's sword (pack 26)? in my game, it is always on hands.

July 08, 2023, 03:52AM #11 Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 03:59AM by andersonbrazil
SKIN MOD -AGATHA, STORM and VENOM

Credits:
Netmarble,
Netmarble Monster Inc.
Marvel
Asya_Gül - https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/venom-model-76c352f457f149bdb3237199e819f971

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEsl7SCtYS0&lc=UgzDxMlMlYYrKoRKyyR4AaABAg.9rpg70U-bJS9ruBaYrFskF

Link to download in the video description.

July 16, 2023, 09:16AM #14 Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 07:39AM by andersonbrazil
SKIN MOD - SPIDERVERSE, HYDROMAN
Credits:
Netmarble,
Netmarble Monster Inc.
Marvel