Who is the new Captain America?

Started by iammingy, October 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A skrull.  :laugh:

But seriously, Alex Ross art is tres cool. This should be interesting.

i reckon it might be winter soldier in the suit because of his skills with a gun .... i dont really like the idea of a gun and how now his suit is not all blue and that but it kool how his armour look like plate

Off topic : yeh two stars !!!!!  :venom:  :venom:  :venom:  :venom:  :venom:

Probably just a random soldier. Anyways, it's not Steve Rogers, carries a gun and a knife, etc. So it's not Cap, just a replacement.

i beleive it is winter soldier or someover gun based hero or someone that has like precise aim

Well, he's white.  So we know it's not Luke Cage or Isaiah Bradley or Patriot.  Might be US Agent back from being a Female Cat in Canada.  But probably not, because he's too much of a wuss.  Might be Hawkeye/Ronin.  We know he can do it, but he's too busy with the whole New Avengers thing.  Might be Bullseye...nah.  Might be the Punisher.  But I hope not (Punisher Max should be his only series).  Might be Nick Fury!  But he only has one eye. 

Might be a clone.  Or a LMD.  Might be Steve Rogers, somehow resurrected and reprogrammed. 

Maybe its Steve Rogers's son! Think about it, cap came back when they found him frozen... maybe he donated sperm, they froze it, some unsuspecting woman looking for a kid gets cap's sperm, the boy grows unknowing he is Cap's son and when he finds out its too late to reconcile with his father and the only thing left is to take up the mantle! ...Nnnnah. >.>

wasnt bullseye crippled somehow by the other thunderbolts and if punisher was in there wat was point of that capamerica / punisher suit , if it nick fury he might hav a glass eye so people dont recoginzie him .

It either winter soldier , nick fury or his son / clone / shapeshifter / robot

MARVEL has decided that Steve Rogers stays dead.original Steve Rogers
US Agent would probably stay in Omega Flight along with Arachne and he doesn't use guns that often.US Agent
Bullseye? Nah... Norman Osborn has better plans for him...hehehe Besides, Bullseye loves to kill people (anyone regardless of goodies or baddies). So, he doesn't really deserve the title. Bullseye

My guesses:

Punisher
- great with guns
- Steve Roger is his idol...
- He wears a Captain America-esque costume in his War Journal series.

Hawkeye
- He has good aim.
- He wants to be Captain America, as shown by Doctor Strange in a recent issue of New Avengers.
(He can't use bow and arrows with one hand when his left hand is holding the shield. So, he uses a pistol instead... :rofl:

Winter Soldier
- great with guns.
- He had been fighting along side Cap as Bucky.
- featured in recent issues of Captain America series.

Nick Fury
- great with guns
- his recent disappearance = eye surgery??? :rofl:

i reckon they shouldnt of killed him in the first place ...
lol his from the future ... but his dead ?!?!?!?! Its the marvel zombie version of capt america

Probably Jack Monroe was not killed by Winter Soldier and he is brought back as the new Cap because he has used guns before.

or maybe some scientist person has remade the super soldier serum and used it on his-self during the civil war thing and no one wanted to become like captain america

Part of me feels it may be some completely new character (Marvel has been doing this lately) or Jack Flagg (I think that's his name...the guy that fought the Thuderbolts and got taken down by Bullseye). I recall him saying that his superiors wanted him alive.

Well, whoever it is, I get the feeling that the Captain America that we knew and loved is truly gone and this new one will be doing things the same but different especially with his gun.

it tony stark he out for revenge because they stopped there fighting and then he got anry