Who is the new Captain America?

Started by iammingy, October 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe the captain america clone saga like spider-man  :spiderman::capamer:
:capamer:

Well, it partly depends on who makes the new Cap.  If he just shows up, and isn't all Tony Stark-headed, then it is probably Bucky, maybe Hawkeye (though Hawkeye saw himself as Cap because of Fallen Son #3), maybe Nick Fury.  If Tony Stark arranges for it, it's probably going to be one of the ex-Caps/Bucky's or, yeah, a new character.  Or Cable!  Nah, not really.  That'd be too cool.

How about Peter Parker: The American Spider and the gun is filled with web bullets? ;)

SCREW ALL THAT!

We need...THE CAPTAIN!

(from Nextwave)

The potential is unlimited with The Captain!  Is there a greater hero in recent memory?  I THINK NOT!

But yeah...could the Marvel Knights' Captain America: The Chosen really factor into the New Cap equation?

Based on the preview of the Young Avengers book that will come out on January, I'd say Winter Soldier is the most probable candidate.

"...featuring PATRIOT, the grandson of the black Captain America struggles with his unresolved feelings about the death of Steve Rogers, and seeks out the Winter Soldier hoping to find some guidance. But who he's looking for and who he finds may be two different things! "

http://comics.ign.com/articles/827/827686p5.html

Quote from: blade 554 on October 19, 2007, 04:15PM
But yeah...could the Marvel Knights' Captain America: The Chosen really factor into the New Cap equation?

I think that one goes more in the Spider-Man Reign or Silver Surfer: Rquiem line, events outside continuity.

i think it nickfury is  the new captianamerica

Damn... the more I re-read Omega Flight, the more I think the new Captain America is US Agent... :laugh: US Agent used a pistol in issue #4 (or #5?). In the end, Arachne said something about that USAgent need to do "something about a shield". I thought he was gonna stay in Canada...? :runaway:

Yeah, completely forgot about US Agent. :)

I agree with iammingy. I think it's US Agent.

November 10, 2007, 09:28AM #26 Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 09:42AM by Sasquatch
Somedays ago I reinstall my mua an in one of screen which appear during the intallation I saw one where appears galactus, hulk,thor(?) and captain america  but when i saw this closer i just saw a pistol on the captain america hand. Am I getting crazy or someone else saw this ?

that is the screen but in low resolution is impossible to see
http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS/GENERAL/juegos/Xbox360-Accion/58/IMG-cw454931237ad34/MUA_GalactusArtworkpe.JPG

sorry fo the poor english but for me this is too hard to explain

November 10, 2007, 01:27PM #28 Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 04:15PM by iammingy
No, it's a concept art featuring Captain America in WWII. You can think of that as the Battle of Normandy (D-Day).

EDIT: Woops! Sorry! I am so stupid!!!

November 10, 2007, 03:25PM #29 Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 03:28PM by Gevth
He's not refering to the WWII load-screen, though. In that screen, there's Cap with other heroes fighting Galactus, and it seems like he's got something in his hand. It's probably nothing, just his glove. Also, Hulk is on that picture.

Edit: I still think the new Captain America is Winter Soldier. Look at the facts: they both wear pants! And I believe they tried to replace Cap with US Agent once, and people hated him. Don't quote me on that, though.