Shadow the hedgehog

Started by Venom, October 12, 2007, 01:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic
who likes this game it is one of my favs , i love being shadow using chaos blast / control , weilding weapons , driving cars/bikes , levels , gameplay and how the final boss battle u turn into super shadow and also the vid shown after it looks like awesome

Quote from: blade 554 on November 10, 2007, 06:46PM
...seriously?
wat ??? r u more of a hello kitty roller coaster adventure person .... lol

No...I just tend to play games worth the plastic their disk is made of.  Seriously, Shadow the Hedgehog is just impressively awful.

well i have heaps of sonic the hedgehog games new and old so i would say differently   :nod:

Most post-Dreamcast games involving Sonic have been depressingly bad (excluding the GBA ones)

r u including sonic adventure 1 and 2 battle in that ? i dont really now much about the dreamcast games

Well, seeing as the Sonic Adventure games were FOR the Dreamcast, I certainly wouldn't be including them in post-Dreamcast, now would I? :grin_no:

well i didnt no since they also came out for gamecube ... i also like that sonic fighters(is that name?) game that was on arcade machines but i have it on sonic gems collection for gamecube

::shutters::

Sonic the Fighters was one of the worst things to ever exist.

i liked it because it was funny beating up the other characters that looked so lame lol

only good sonic game to me was the ones on sega genesis

The GBA and DS Sonics were all pretty good.

Though the real correction is that the only good Sonic games are the 2d ones.

yeh i agree with u with the gba and ds games they were pretty awesome i had sonic rush but returned it to get some other game

Anyone play Knuckles chaotix for the 32x (Mega-Drive/Genesis Expansion). It seems to be the most unknown 'Sonic' game out there. Also, was Sonic Crackers (basically Knuckles Chaotic thin with the 'star rope' but with Sonic and Taila) ever properly released.

There was also a cancelled Sonic game for the Saturn (i.e. not Sonic R) that I think people are still working on...don't quote me though...