Show us your roster (MUA show and tell)

Started by trimega, July 04, 2023, 08:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 04, 2023, 08:42PM Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 04:58PM by trimega

My current Roster....spent much time struggling with the mannequins (challenging to arrange with a team of 50).

who's on your team? how painful was it to arrange those suckers?

August 14, 2023, 04:56PM #2 Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 05:14PM by trimega
hmm.

my "flikr" account seems to have vanished. i must have forgotten the info, but then it allowed me to use my email address (just have the 1) to make a new 1...I dunno. something went wrong, probably with me.

My roster is all heroic now, so image has changed.

i realize many people must have had the same sort of post (obvious community show-and-tell stuff) in the past.

I found 2 I tried to post on and the site told me they were more than 5 years old and i should look for more recent posts or make a new one [something like that].

it may be a silly sort of thing, but I am surprised that I couldn't find a more recent one that people actually shared images of their rosters on.

Is there a version of what I am looking for that I could not find? [i'd appreciate any insight and/or links. I am a lot more interested in listening than telling, so-to-speak]

thanks, baconwizard, for heads-up (and for the mannequinns and anything else you have ever contributed...it's hard for me to follow, but I think some of content i found and/or use is thanks to you).

There are older threads for this. If there isn't a suitable newer thread, it's okay to post in an older one. Most people don't use the site for casual conversation anymore though. That mainly happens on our Discord server.