Official Characters - ALPHA V2 RELEASED! (UPDATED 11/26)

Started by BliZZ, November 21, 2007, 03:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No, mostly since we don't have the audio.  We might do that for the final release waaaay down the road though.  It's really up to BliZZ.

The newest version has gone into beta testing.  Any Marvel Modders will know where to find it.  If no major bugs are reported by Friday we'll have the public release then.

Both are in.  Every official character is now in and completed unless stated below.

Might as well list the known issues for this next release: (these won't be fixed by Friday, but will probably be in a future relaase)
-Dr Doom's sounds are a bit screwy.  Some things that are supposed to loop won't.  Dunno why
-You MUST have your particle settings on high (Video Options) to see the effects for Doom's Xtreme.  We don't know how to fix this yet.
-Ronin is still missing two skins.

It's the Venom with the official powerset, official animations, official effects, plus Dark Mark's models, my skins, and new huds.

So far I've only found one bug, and that is that Nightcrawler's mannequin doesn't match his first outfit.  I forgot to fix that, but if that's the only bug found then I'll just make a teeny tiny patch for those who will want that fixed.

i downloaded this mod but i have only hulk, hawkeye, moon knight & colossus
how to get nightcrawler, cyclops, magneto & sabertooth??
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

In the official characters folders there should be a text version of the herostat it contains the herostat entries of the other characters , just open it up with wordpad or notepad copy these then enter it into the herostat in your marvel ultimate allaince folders after you have decompiled that herostat (im assuming you know about decompiling herostats) add the cyclops , magneto and sabretooth entries , making sure you change the menulocation to a character you dont want in marvel ultimate allaince and deleting the characters entry you dont want .
Sorry if i havnt written this very precisely a bit sleepy  :D