Nightcrawler alpha

Started by fluid_static, January 12, 2007, 07:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I already made the packages and renumbered the IGBs for Nightcrawler to work without replacing DP in my game, I can post or mail them to you if you like.

mail them to me!!! i want!!! lol!

regarding the extreme, so it means he'll do insane amounts of damage to 1 character? hmm... boss fights... OMG?!

Quote from: Kaistar on June 30, 2007, 08:43PM
mail them to me!!! i want!!! lol!

regarding the extreme, so it means he'll do insane amounts of damage to 1 character? hmm... boss fights... OMG?!

You can wait for the DLC Nightcrawler if you have the patience. >.^

The DLC Xtreme for NC is called Bamf Unleashed.

I believe this one here is called Master of Chaos.

I know that. :) I was just pointing out that you would get a more balanced Nightcrawler from DLC if you don't prefer the XML2-styled mod. :P

I don't like the DLC Nightcrawler.  So I'm combining the best of the two, using only parts of the DLC powerstyle and talents as reference for Nightcrawler (like the Xtreme update).  That way I know at least Nightcrawler can't get nabbed if Raven Software/Marvel ever come after us.  My Nightcrawler'll be 100% DLC free, aside from copycat-ing the way the Xtreme is done.  Helps for my port to the Xbox too.

Uh oh... here we go again.

DLC= DownLoadable Content

Includes NC, Cyke, Hulk, Hawk, Magneto, Venom, Toothy, and Doom.

oops. thanks man. lol. i searched after u mentioned DLC and kinda figured out what was it. sadly though from what i could piece together the DLC still seems kinda far away aint it?

when will it be released? :)

Look one page previous dude.

lol. maybe. but after reading around apparently it seems it'll take quite some time hmm?

hey boreman can you post nightcrawler that doesn't replace deadpool? that would look nice. :) thanks... :)