Nightcrawler alpha

Started by fluid_static, January 12, 2007, 07:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
blizz, how exactly do you get the XML2 sound files to work? I've tried it in the past, and got nothing.

You gotta put them in the right folder, then link to them in the herostat, then add references to them in the powerstyle file. If you want an example, I'll put up an alpha of my Rogue.

i just tried this and the cyclops mod...both are great but i can only use one at a time. Could someone please make a herostat that included both? not only do i not understand this stuff but i have a lot of homework. Thnx for all ur hard work. :)

Nightcrawler's prehensile tail allows him to carry a third sword on his tail! (Just an idea)

I LOVE NIGHTCRAWLER! :nightcrawler:

Hi!

Great work with Nightcrawler here guys...

However I am trying to make a hud, the same way I did with a skin. But the TextureFinder cannot seem to be able to give me the appropriate offset value. It seems the texture is too small for the TextureFinder to reach the point where I can see its value, the appropriate value in order to export it with skinner ui, and then import it properly once I modify it.

Any help with that? please?  :runaway:

no problem, hud is done.

Does Nightcrawler have a Shadow Aura that renders him sightless from his foes?
(Idea off X-Men Official Game)

Also, what is NC's XTreme name? (looking forward to add it to my poll list of Favorite XTremes.)

:nightcrawler:

something "chaos".  I know it's the same as XML2.  You can probably find out what his, Bishop's Juggy's and Gambit's are at gamefaqs.com

Updates:

-Fixed his first power so he puts his swords away
-Working on the Xtreme (Master Of Chaos).  It's funky - I'll probably have to do it Deadpool style (he has an initial Xtreme trigger, then the move)
-The two XML1 Nightcrawler skins'll be in the next package.  Xtreme (spacesuit) and Uncanny? (no white gloves)
-Working on portraits.  Not all of the skins have em'.  Particularly the new XML1 skins
-Nightcrawler is his own man.  He doesn't replace Deadpool anymore :D :D
-The two XML1 skins will appear as skins 5 and 6.  You'll have to use the all skins cheat to get them, and they won't have costume-specific bonuses.

Still working on the Xtreme.  Once I get that working I'll release a final beta to check for bugs.

Quote from: Teancum on June 05, 2007, 07:11AM
Updates:

-Fixed his first power so he puts his swords away
-Working on the Xtreme (Master Of Chaos).  It's funky - I'll probably have to do it Deadpool style (he has an initial Xtreme trigger, then the move)
-The two XML1 Nightcrawler skins'll be in the next package.  Xtreme (spacesuit) and Uncanny? (no white gloves)
-Working on portraits.  Not all of the skins have em'.  Particularly the new XML1 skins
-Nightcrawler is his own man.  He doesn't replace Deadpool anymore :D :D
-The two XML1 skins will appear as skins 5 and 6.  You'll have to use the all skins cheat to get them, and they won't have costume-specific bonuses.

Still working on the Xtreme.  Once I get that working I'll release a final beta to check for bugs.

I love you.

any update on this? XD

Yeah I released the latest beta in the Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 thread.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=155.405

(about 1/2 way down) -- still lots to do, but it's on the back burner at the moment as I'm working on Xbox stuff.

wow! coolies man. i know it's quite annoying to hear this question, but i'm a huge nightcrawler fan so... mind if i ask when it MIGHT be done? lol.

i'm just curious. lol. just an estimate maybe? doesnt matter if it's not precise lol. and are there any major bugs with this 0.75 alpha? other than the boost not working and the super being very damaging?

All of his powers work fine except for his Xtreme.  He only hits one guy then quits teleporting.  The 2nd boost works, I just didn't change what it does, so basically it's a different animation than what was there before.  And of course lastly he's still in Deadpool's slot.