Volsung's Mesh/Skin release thread:Guyver & Kikaider &KamenRiders

Started by Volsung, January 13, 2007, 04:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
We could always use Punisher models. And then... You know how this goes. Make what you like, that's the best way for it to come out good in the end (look at Tommy, he gets better at this with every release). Focus on Marvel characters is preferrable, of course :D

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

You're right , I over reacted
I do not have enough spare time for mua for the moment  :-X

Quote from: Volsung on January 14, 2007, 12:51PM
Thanks!I'm very weak against flattery so if you guys would like a unique mesh that doesn't already exist in freedom force , I could work on it. :D

How about a skin for Toxin?
Wishful thinking... haha :D

Would Toxin pretty much just be Venom w/out the spidery symbol, with different colours? (since the tendrils are kinda, ya know, not totally doable).

If so, I can probably do that today to finish up my venom mod provided the ice sheets don't melt and I still can't get into work...

Well, if you get the time, how about an Original Angel to round out the original X-Men? Or how about a Hulk-Buster Iron Man? Those are two models I'd love to see.

What about that one?!^^
SkullMan!
I don't know what it is.

Well, seriously,I bragged to much, my previous models are just old stuff converted.I'll be too overworked until the end of the month to make a whole new one.  :-X

Good day Volsung!
Just looking at your work (nice). Could you by any chance also be a Rouroni Kenshin fan? ;) Or maybe a Highlander fan? And if I may make a "future" skin request perhaps?:

just thought an "Aoshi" skin would fill-in nicely for deadpool.
Pic:

Or "Hannya demon ninja" skin for Daredevil.
Pic:

(Saito or Highlander Duncan/Connor for Blade).

enjoyed MUA's "swordsman" characters, especially in the Mandarin's palace.

Thanks V! and thanks for giving us Kamen Rider, and other chars.

Volsung I really liked your meshes/skins,and was wondering if you were going to that Skullman,really thank for Guyver he is in every team I use.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Thanks ;D

But for now i'm retired of any 3d activity. :-[(Even on freedom force)
My work is overwhelming.And I concentrate on a role playing game for my close friends during my rare free time.(Yeah, a good old style role playing game with dice, pen and paper, that I promised long ago).
Once that i'll got some advance on my scenario,i'll be able to do some 3d again.
That will be difficult to choose among FFVTTR and MUA...

Thanks for getting back to me at one time I was big in the pen and paper DM still think I got some of that stuff around here some place?Thanks again.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

What about......a Mario mesh kinda like he was in 64 but a little better? I plan on changing human torch' into a little mario...yes im changing size and getting rid of his flying abilitie...