silver surfer movie

Started by Venom, October 20, 2007, 10:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Director Tim Story claimed he made Galactus a cloud so that the future Silver Surfer spin-off film would have a chance to be unique and introduce the character as he normally appears. J. Michael Straczynski, the spin-off's writer, confirmed Galactus is in his script and that "You don't want to sort of blow out something that big and massive for one quick shot in the first movie." FROM WIKIPEDIA

Seems like there is gonna be a silver surfer movie it doesnt sound fake like some of the things on wikipedia ....
I reckon it will be way better then the ff:rotss movie

I read that article as well. It would be nice to look upon the stories of Norrin's past.

October 20, 2007, 11:51PM #2 Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 11:55PM by Venom
i thought the movie was set after ff:rotss but yeh it would be better for it to be before and be like his origins and stuff...
plus how it says he wants it to be unique and introduce the character as he normally appears ... introduce him how he looks to himself or how he looks to everybody else because they see him as there own race lol

All hail the silver naked peoples! :rofl:

the only silver person is the silver surfer the rest of his civilization r like human looking

wow Marvel is really getting serious about their movies. But I'm not complaining, I've seen almost all of them.