Hulk is turning RED?

Started by iammingy, October 24, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 24, 2007, 02:18PM Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 03:36PM by iammingy
Looks ok (to me)... but I don't know what the color RED indicates... :scratchhead:

QuoteHULK #1
Written by JEPH LOEB
Pencils & Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
Variant Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
Superstars JEPH LOEB and ED MCGUINNESS will change the way you see THE HULK! In this startling origin epic, the breathtaking events that ended World War Hulk rocket into this brand-new Hulk title. When one of The Hulk's oldest cast members is murdered, everyone turns to the team of IRON MAN, SHE-HULK and LEONARD SAMSON to solve the grizzly case. All the evidence points to the Hulk as the killer—but {CLASSIFIED}! Join us for a brand–new story and a brand-new team who loves the Hulk as much as you do!

A related news article from CBR:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=12127

from Newsarama.com:
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=128804

he just ate a dish of hot chili.

Or spicy pad thai.  :runaway:

the question marked man is no doubt the representative just arrived from D.O.H.M.H.'s hellicarrier

:jumping:

:thumbsup:

The first Marvel/DC crossover in years: Hulk Vs. The Riddler!!! After the WWH Smashfest, a tired Green Scar has to answer the trickiest of questions: EDWARD NYGMA! And, could The Riddler finish a sentence before being thunder-clapped into oblivion? And why in the hell is my Hulk Red? OH, SNAP!!!

:laugh:

After Carnage was ripped apart by Sentry in space, I think Carnage could have met the Hulk and bonded with him in space...?

:carnage::hulk_icon: = red Hulk

he got some sunburn?

and he's going after the paramedics?  :santa2:

Activision and Raven needed a 5th skin of Hulk for MUA2. That's also why they made a new costume for the new Captain America.

It's the third part of Greg Pak's Hulk Trilogy:
First, Planet Hulk.
Then, World War Hulk.

Now... POWER RANGERS HULK!!!

Great.  Now someone's gonna ask for a 'red Hulk' skin.  :runaway:

Quote from: Teancum on October 24, 2007, 06:56PM
Great.  Now someone's gonna ask for a 'red Hulk' skin.  :runaway:

Well, now that you mention it...

On a related note: is it safe to assume that anything said in this topic has no reason to be taken seriously?

Well, Jeph Loeb said, "I'm sure the guys online will speculate all sorts of things, but the one that is the answer is pretty far out there. Some people would even say it's a mystery." :D

obviously he just bathed in the blood of his enemies.....Do hulkbusters bleed?

That or Hulk's just getting ready for Christmas early.  

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hahaha! Very funny. :laugh:

I'm going with Carnage bonding with Hulk.

October 25, 2007, 12:18AM #14 Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 12:27AM by Venom
i actually hav a comic were carnage combined with the hulk i called him hulkage ... ill post some pics
edit: but first need to find out were pics are stored after scanning