Lizard, Domino, Prof. X, Sabretooth, Storm, and more,(MUA/XML2)

Started by Norrin Radd, October 26, 2007, 08:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
thanks guys,

classic cyclops is done (based off DLC), see first post for download

Side-by-side comparison:

I think it looks much more MUA-styled, as opposed to XML1-styled (which is how the original looks, imho) :thumbsup:

just finished a Mysterio skin, see the first post for pic and download link

nice mysterio but would look better if cape was tattered like picture and the flame on his head ill definetly use this for a skin in the mysterio mod i downloaded

i cant really change the cape since its part of the model, and for the head flame, i think in the mysterio mod there is continuous smoke comming out of his head (if not then sorry), so that should cover some of his head. The flame effect itself would have to be done in the mod. I dont think i would be able to paint some nice flame on his head unfortunately

i just released a ps2 version of the mysterio skin, in MUA the main difference without the advanced lighting is that his head glow doesnt shift on the ps2 version like his non-ps2 version one does, so the glow is at a constant spot.
If you are using advanced lighting, then you may want to use the ps2 version so that the belt blends in better because i havent modified the bump or specular maps on the non-ps2 versions

This one looks..... deadly... :laugh:

EDIT:
Mysterio says, "Thanks to Norrin Radd's skin, my head can now be on fire "comic-accurately"!!!" ;D

Which one looks better? (Sorry for the spam in your thread, but I really like the skin. ^^"||)

Magenta:

Purple: (I think this one is more accurate?)

Quote from: iammingy on October 28, 2007, 01:47PM
This one looks..... deadly... :laugh:

EDIT:
Mysterio says, "Thanks to Norrin Radd's skin, my head can now be on fire "comic-accurately"!!!" ;D

Which one looks better? (Sorry for the spam in your thread, but I really like the skin. ^^"||)

Magenta:

Purple: (I think this one is more accurate?)

Holy :soapbox: thats awesome!! :hyper:
Definately dont worry about posting here, this is really nice!

i also like the purple one, :thumbsup2:

Edit:
your first picture shows that his belt is not continuous where his back and front meet, i never noticed that before, i will have to change it, how did you get the camera so close at a side angle?

Ok, purple gets the vote! I will put it together sometime this week. :)

It's Ghost Rider's menu stance at the far left position in the character-selection screen.

iammingy is this the same one or is it one ur working on anyway the flames look awesome

It's Norrin Radd's skin. I just want to give him purple flames so that it looks like the reference pic Norrin Radd provided.