Lizard, Domino, Prof. X, Sabretooth, Storm, and more,(MUA/XML2)

Started by Norrin Radd, October 26, 2007, 08:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Norrin, could you make that Magma's skin/hair color normal (rather than fiery)? Otherwise, it makes her transformation boost kind of goofy :runaway:

Quote from: Norrin Radd on December 08, 2007, 02:03PM
Morph skin released (TAS), see first post
i know iammingy was going to do one, but i did one anyway, why? because, its morph

Norrin Radd, I can't find the palette offsets to your skin for some reason...? I wanna add something to it... Thanks! :D

Quote from: iammingy on December 08, 2007, 03:14PM
Quote from: Norrin Radd on December 08, 2007, 02:03PM
Morph skin released (TAS), see first post
i know iammingy was going to do one, but i did one anyway, why? because, its morph

Norrin Radd, I can't find the palette offsets to your skin for some reason...? I wanna add something to it... Thanks! :D
10901.igb ps2 256 256 24639 137991 .

Quote from: BliZZ on December 08, 2007, 03:09PM
Norrin, could you make that Magma's skin/hair color normal (rather than fiery)? Otherwise, it makes her transformation boost kind of goofy :runaway:
what about the eyes?
if i change the skin and hair color to normal, her head may look too much like invisible woman's, but i could make it anyway if you want

That's the same offsets I used, but I got an address-read error...

Never mind, I am way too careless.... I am really sorry.

hm, thats weird, you mean in the NRskinner window it says "addres-read error" ?

edit:
np

Quote from: Norrin Radd on December 08, 2007, 03:16PM
what about the eyes?
if i change the skin and hair color to normal, her head may look too much like invisible woman's, but i could make it anyway if you want

Well, it looks goofy for her to change from one fiery form to another. You could make the hair color a darker blonde than Invisible Woman's, like in her XML1 skins.

is it possible to have a skin specific boost, so we can use the orange face skin as the boost one for the non-orange face skin one and leave the black fiery skin for the other 3 skins?
if so, i can just remove the black dots, make the face normal tone, change the eyes, and change the hair color for the non-fiery form

Quote from: Norrin Radd on December 08, 2007, 03:50PM
is it possible to have a skin specific boost, so we can use the orange face skin as the boost one for the non-orange face skin one and leave the black fiery skin for the other 3 skins?
if so, i can just remove the black dots, make the face normal tone, change the eyes, and change the hair color for the non-fiery form

Yes, that is possible.

(In which case, I also wouldn't mind seeing a female model with longer hair used for the Classic skin)

1. New Magma skin available, see first post

2. Updated Morph skin available, see first post (Iammingy edited the jacket to add shadow effects)

3. I will not be releasing a version of the first Magma skin with normal skin tone, because i think most of the coolness factor of that skin lies in the face

I like both Magma skins but the second one a little more, both really good thank from the peanut gallery.

EDIT: I still got the old files I'll diggem out and take another whack at him,the sentinel skeleton for XML2 are to big for Mua twice as big thats why the effects are up in the sky or some other place, but I had lowered a couple already and now with your NRskinner I can make a doom bot into a sentinel with the right skele.

EDIT: I not sure about the XML one files.I just thought of something when you fight arcade in his bot I may be able to use that skeleton.But yes please do send the file as I only have XML1 on the cube.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

thanks cvc,
if you ever can get a decent sentinel npc working, i can set up a Wolverine/Morph/Sentinel level

edit:
im not sure if the xml1 ones are any better, but i can send you them if you want, and good luck :thumbsup:

All the Magmas look great :thumbsup: (Morph does too, but there is no mod for him yet :()

thanks, for morph i have something special planned, although it will mean his death

doom secret wars released, and new ps2 version of kristoff doom released