Lizard, Domino, Prof. X, Sabretooth, Storm, and more,(MUA/XML2)

Started by Norrin Radd, October 26, 2007, 08:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on March 17, 2008, 06:18PM
May be he needs a mask, too!  :rofl: Just kidding. :P
Nice job on the 3rd skin! :)

I was able to find a set of menu animations that doesn't make his face look funny. Almost all of the other character's anims make his mouth stick in and his cheeks stick out. This also seems to go away when he is scaled really big for some anims.

Left: Face using almost any character menu anims. Right: Face when using Cyclops anim.

Woot!

May be that's just the shades in the left pic? I think Cyclop's menu_idle is a bit tilted upwards. PS2 models seem to be quite sensitive to (the direction of) light. Anyway, good find! :)

yeah I see what you are saying. It's hard to tell what is the reason, but when the head points down the dent in his head is much darker and noticeable (although I haven't seen his head pointing low with Cyclops).

Here are some more pics (of different anims):
iceman, colossus (you can see the dent until you scale him to colossus size, so in this picture he is scaled), cyclops, cyclops

edit:
I think you may be right about the tilting thing. I tried to take some screens during Cyclops menu_action and I was able to see the dent, with shadows. So I guess we're lucky that at least one character has his head up. :thumbsup:

Hmm, that menu animation fits him actually.... He's so proud of his wig that he can't stop touching his fake long hair...haha

Cannonball skin (PS2) and mannequin released (see first post)

The skin turned out nice, but the mannequin didn't turn out so well. I used MXYZPTLK's mannequin for the model, but it was one of the first ones he made which wasn't updated for dxt1, so it is still in dxt3 and gives black dots.

looks good
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks, I pretty much made it so I could have a mannequin of him (since I wasn't using that havok mannequin, which I reskined over)

It would totally be awesome if there was a Cannonball mannequin of him hovering with his blast field, but I know that is pretty unlikely.

:mysterio:

If you wanna name your purple Mysterio, it's a "back from the dead" Quentin Beck (Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #12.)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/17/Mysterio02.png

(if somebody care lol!)

Holy crapola! They look amazing! I agree with Venom, the first one, when he was a Horseman of Apocalypse, looks pretty sweet.

Great work, Norrin. I'm assuming you don't mind if I include them in the Angel mod?