Lizard, Domino, Prof. X, Sabretooth, Storm, and more,(MUA/XML2)

Started by Norrin Radd, October 26, 2007, 08:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks for the angel skins I really like them although I can't pick a favorite,I like them all.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Thanks all

Quote from: Cates on June 07, 2008, 08:04AM
Great work, Norrin. I'm assuming you don't mind if I include them in the Angel mod?
Yes you can include them

awesome work, thanks
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on June 09, 2008, 12:05AM
awesome work, thanks

Thanks

For those who use lots of x-men, you may like the extraction points to be more x-men-ish:

See first post for download. Let me know if you can't get it to work, and make sure to backup your file because it will overwrite.

wow cool angel skins! i was waiting for these.

hey could you make the red angel with nature face color please!

Thanks, I'll make the red one with natural face similar to the blue one, I'll try to have it done by tomorrow

New Angel, red with natural face, released (as ramen requested). See first post for download link.

Thanks to iammingy's wolverine model, i was able to make a skin for wolverine from the animated series (MUA only):

see first page for dowload link

Quote from: Norrin Radd on June 09, 2008, 09:44PM
Thanks

For those who use lots of x-men, you may like the extraction points to be more x-men-ish:

See first post for download. Let me know if you can't get it to work, and make sure to backup your file because it will overwrite.

I thought I'd try this out as my roster consists entirely of X-Men. However, I put the files in the right folders but the save points are still the original SHIELD design. I tried starting a new game but that didn't solve it either.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Which save points did you see it at? you will have to replace some other files if you want it to be at all save points, because some save points are like save only. I'll try to post the list here

edit:
I updated the link with a file to overwrite the other 'lite' extraction points (the save only ones). I hope this helps, and thanks for the heads-up